+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Whats up with all the cellphones?

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Whats up with all the cellphones?

I kept loosing mine. I think I've had over 9, different types too. When people ask me for my number I never tend to give it out~

But it seems to be the thing. All pay-phones were I live. Used to be right next to ever bus stop, but now there are none on the road. I just like pay-phones I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Aya-kun View Post
    Sega.. I miss those days...
    XD I still have a Sega, I lost my super Nintendo cords thou. ;--; No Super Mario

However, you can't deny evolution despite how absurd it might be.
    I too get pissed with people meddling with today's technology. Especially PS.
    You mean PSP? cause Play Station came out when I was like 10 or 7 I think, not really sure. XD I do have a PSP. [off-topic]

p/s: I don't support public phones because they never work and they swallow my coins!!!

I hate that too, and people look at ya like your cheap ;---; XD
    Last edited by Mr. K; Aug 03, 2007 at 07:38 PM.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Otaku Warthog Launch Champion Rook may be famous one day Rook may be famous one day Rook's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    Oh no. I'm only in my 20's and the younger generation doesn't know what I'm talking about when I talk about the yellow boxes on the freeway.

I can't accept change. I can barely accept the fact that the super nintendo and sega genesis are considered old now.

whut do you mean we dont know wut you talk about yellow boxes on the highway? Those are for only emergencies to call for help since your probably stranded in the middle of nowhere if your calling from the "yellow Box".

Those arent just for saying wutsup to your freinds you know.

And besides cellphones are conveniant.

And saying that it used to be for teenage girls is such a stereotype.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I don't use my cell that much really. It's an easy communication line between me and my parents, close friends, etc. I don't see why you're so mad about a change that has needed to happen for years. Pay phones suck ass. I avoided them like the plague before they came up with cellphones. Just wait till computers can be fitted as contacts. Then you'll really be "old."

Otaku Noodles is off to a good start Noodles's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    Oh no. I'm only in my 20's and the younger generation doesn't know what I'm talking about when I talk about the yellow boxes on the freeway.

I can't accept change. I can barely accept the fact that the super nintendo and sega genesis are considered old now.
    I'm only 17 but I know what you mean
    I miss playing easy "braindead" games as my mom says.
    Simple games like digdug, tetris (song still hunts me), and donkey kong bring me back

(I dwell in the past so...)
    Mr. Fangs

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks

i use cell phones for the simple purpose of getting a hold of me when u need to. i dont use it for anything else. i did however use it for weather updates when i worked outside for a job. but now i dont so i dont use it anymore.

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Everyone has them here in Japan (and has for about 15 years), so I'm pretty used to them by now. I just worry about 30 years down the road when we've all got giant tumors in our heads thanks to all the radiation and radio waves from wireless phones and internet ~_~;

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

By then they will have replaced most Japanese with robots anyway.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    By then they will have replaced most Japanese with robots anyway.
    Robots is already old, they'll probably all be orbs of pure energy. Then Shodokan would ask "whats up with all them balls of light?"

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast