+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What's Wrong With People These Days.?

Otaku Simon Champion, Shanghi 2 Champion AstralMage01 is off to a good start AstralMage01's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What's Wrong With People These Days.?

Well, everything change & so does the people, many people can log on to the internet nowdays, so internet now is crowded w/many careless people
    Quote Originally Posted by gothicmancam View Post
    well you culd always ban ppl from the site....
    i lost my password 4 my first account although ive been here awhile, some ppl i remember hasnt changed much....grumble grumble
    well like i said mayb u culd ban em from the site or lock the site so no more ppl can get on ,or disable all the profiles that arent online for a certain amount of time....
    That's the use of the email asked from you when registering
    "If you do not believe in yourself, hardwork is useless"
    "Might Gai" from "Naruto"

Newbie wolfleaf is off to a good start wolfleaf's Avatar
    Thanks

well when i started logging on this site it was fun but now no one else goes on or when there on, no one whats to talk

wolfleaf (the last of the fallen)

Otaku Tula is off to a good start Tula's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    Not if i can help it. If you guys experience this, let us know and report it.
    I think you misunderstood me.
    While I have to admire your obvious determination, whatever punishment you have in store for those that break AO forum rules, it is nothing compared to a good old fashioned behind kicking. Or a few slaps upside the head. Maybe slam some sense into some of those half dead neurons.
    Somehow the threat or potential for violence to the physical body is so much a better deterent than a permaban.

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah, so it has gone somewhat downhill since I was last here..

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gothicmancam View Post
    well you culd always ban ppl from the site....
    i lost my password 4 my first account although ive been here awhile, some ppl i remember hasnt changed much....grumble grumble
    well like i said mayb u culd ban em from the site or lock the site so no more ppl can get on ,or disable all the profiles that arent online for a certain amount of time....
    Well, locking the site so no one else can get in = site death. Old members often go away to take leaves of absences, so sites have to rely somewhat on the newer members for activity.

Banning people can often be ineffective, hop on a different IP address, create a new e-mail address and username, and bam! Your back in action.

The most effective way to fix the problem is to teach them, even then you can't guarantee they will listen.

At this other site I used go too, they had a mentor program where one of the older posters got a new person to mentor, get to know them, give advice, and teach them how to act appropriately. Which did help out a bit.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Newbie Francis is off to a good start Francis's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zev View Post
    Yeah, I've noticed that too. It sure is happening alot lately. One our newer people, calls everyone at this site stupid, etc, and he won't leave. Thats really annoying, obviously he likes this place even though he says bad stuff about it like everyday.
    I think I have an inkling of who you're referring to. Haha.

Well, let's wait for the mods to, um, serve him up with barbecue sauce then.
    If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?

Sig courtesy of kittypurrrrfect

Otaku xxoxx is off to a good start xxoxx's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zev View Post
    Yeah, I've noticed that too. It sure is happening alot lately. One our newer people, calls everyone at this site stupid, etc, and he won't leave. Thats really annoying, obviously he likes this place even though he says bad stuff about it like everyday.

Ok wait here, If this site just a stupid thing why from the being you register here, why you choose it?.So I did not see any valid rezones to just be one of this community...and the people who talk ALWAYS about The BANNED, ask you self, which rule I cross , what did I say(write) , what kind of words that come out from my mouth?

And for the people who said that they have a bad day and Log in here and start to mess all over this site. Why Because they a BAD DAY.Come in...What you say it doesn’t make any sense, everyone have his real life some have, a Great day, Bad, or just worst day but they still keep themselves from begin in the wrong road.

Foolish beating

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

there's nothing new about that....from the words of tommy lee in 'men in black', "a person is smart, but people are stupid." so, they do most things that are stupid.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast