+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: What's Wrong With People These Days.?

Otaku xxoxx is off to a good start xxoxx's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What's Wrong With People These Days.?

I think this thread was created more towards the lack of respect in some newer people for the forum anyways.
    Well My Question Talk about the people here in Animeonline. And Yes Zev, I am the one who create this thread and I try to know why people act like that .and why? Is this a human nature or just we have many new things still doesn’t discovered in the human way .You can know the Great people by many ways, By the way they write, explain their thoughts, By the way they Great someone, By if you send a friendship request to them how they will behave...you can figure out many things when you read some one Introduction .without naming anyone .I talk in General. And Yeah there is A very lack of respect these days..

Foolish beating

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

you never really know about someone unless you know them and how they were raised to act, and how old they are. alot of the time people tend to judge others for the way they look or act, and everyone does it.
    So since we dont really see the other person its based on how they act, write, and explain things. i really do not like pinning things on parents, but now days alot of (not all) parents are slack in displine, and let their children do what and act like the they want.

Or it could just be the way they are, just a rude person, who likes to mess with people and see what they can get away with. sites many of the people are possibly coming from could be one thats slack on alot of the way people talk and respond to one another so they think the could get away with it here.

its just something youll never know unless you can see or get into thats persons head and see how they think. you can normally tell alot about someone by listening, see how they explain, or see how they write to understand the person on some level. For the most part youll never actually know why someone acts the way they do, because in every person theres something wrong with them in some way, thats not in the person sitting next to them.

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

Newbie Francis is off to a good start Francis's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xxoxx View Post
    Well My Question Talk about the people here in Animeonline. And Yes Zev, I am the one who create this thread and I try to know why people act like that .and why? Is this a human nature or just we have many new things still doesn’t discovered in the human way .You can know the Great people by many ways, By the way they write, explain their thoughts, By the way they Great someone, By if you send a friendship request to them how they will behave...you can figure out many things when you read some one Introduction .without naming anyone .I talk in General. And Yeah there is A very lack of respect these days..
    Well, XO, in my opinion, rudeness and other despicable traits in people are nothing new. They just seem to take new forms - trolling, spamming, and flaming, for instance - but the fundamental sin remains the same. Humans have been doing nasty things to one another ever since man first came to be, since the beginning of history. Honestly, even I can't say I'm completely innocent, no.

As the French say, "The more things change, the more they stay the same".

It's a sick and broken world we live in.
    If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?

Sig courtesy of kittypurrrrfect

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5