Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats your addiction?

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Whats your addiction?

Of couse, I'm a pothead myself (yay!), but I'm addicted to beef jerky too. I just made some last night, and by the middle of the day, most of it is gone.

I used to be addicted to video games, but I haven't had a system for a while to geek out on. Just recently acquired an X-Box. Maybe I should get Morrowind again and replay it through.......
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm a gamer, through and through. Gaming is an addiction of mine and has been since I was a kid playin' Sega Master System at my friend's house (a few years before I got my first console--the NES). Music is an another addiction of mine but, not just listening to music. I love to play music whenever I get the chance. Drawing would be my oldest addiction. I love to draw and--depending on how bored I am--it helps me listen to people speak for hours. I've drawn since I was a toddler watchin' Voltron in at my grandma's house.

My worst addiction would have to be nicotine. I've been smoking since middle school and I've tried to quit approximately 16 times. It's a horrible habit and an expensive one to boot--especially these days.

Otaku xxoxx is off to a good start xxoxx's Avatar
    Thanks

I would say that I have two things that really I am addictive to do it and it‘s, shopping, Music..
    Shopping, I am freak loving shopping ,Sometimes I buy many things but I don’t use it or even wear it and that what make me broke some times of the week .
    Music ,I listen to music when I study , or when I am have shopping or sometime when I sleep ,I forget the headphone of my iPod in my Ears ..

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm addicted to bubble gum, I love the stuff. LOL my grandma got mad at me because I chewed a whole pack and had all the pieces in my mouth. People shouldn't say I can't do something, or I will prove them wrong.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Gaming, kinda'.
    I can spend a whole day with no real rest (+ 2 more days if I want to) playing games.

Except, I don't really see it as an addiction as I see it as a hobby and as work.

I use it to not only pass the time, but to get ideas from. Inspiration~!
     click to show spoiler

Other than that, I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE ice cream.

No such thing as too much in the wanting-sense for me.
    I don't get sick of it.

I can get full from having too much, and I can get certain diseases from having too much - but I can't really never like it.

I restrict myself (I haven't had it in four days... ) to help my health, but that's self-control.

Other than that, I don't really have a real addiction.
    I'm addicted to Abu, I suppose.
    Can't really live without her, despite all the years I've been with her.

Seriously, even going a day without her makes me an extreme social-grouch. (Though it seems I turn into that within a course of 6 hours at an average)
    I get my withdrawals.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zev View Post
    I'm addicted to bubble gum, I love the stuff. LOL my grandma got mad at me because I chewed a whole pack and had all the pieces in my mouth. People shouldn't say I can't do something, or I will prove them wrong.
    Mmm... Bubble gum!

I used to have a bad bubble gum addiction. Remember 'Big League Chew'? I would pretty much stick the entire bag in my mouth and just go to town on it. It's hilarious trying to talk to people while chewing a half-pound of gum. LOL, I can still remember the looks I got from people who just thought I was "special" because I was never able to keep myself from drooling during conversations I had while eating 'Big League Chew'. "Aww, the poor retarded kid likes bubble gum."

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to say chocolate. A day without chocolate is not a good day.
    How often do I eat chocolate at least once a day.
    If chocolate became illegal I would be the one making illegal chocolate...
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Newbie chaosfire3d is off to a good start chaosfire3d's Avatar
    Thanks

My addiction is gaming becouse it helps me get away from my problems.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast