Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats your addiction?

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

Re: Whats your addiction?

I guess music is one of mine addictions but it has become one only recently.
    A few years ago, music wasn't important to me and I never really listened to anything.
    But it's different nowadays. I don't want to go out of my home without music. It really seems like something's missing.

When I'm at home, I gotta admit that the internet also is one little addiction of mine. If I have the time, I can surf the web for like, forever. :x
    Well, first step always is to admit one's problems, so I ought to work on that now ... or later. :P
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm addicted to Chupa Chups lollipops. If I see one, I'll want one. If I don't see one, I'll still want one. If I can't get one, I'll sulk. I got a bunch of them in the shape of a bouquet for my birthday once lol. An awesome present. =]

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    Wild cherry pepsi. I love it. They are like my crack, and I will never stop.
    Wild cherry pepsi? We don't have that in Australia. I wanna try it though. It sounds nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Shippo101 View Post
    Im a music addict.. i confess its in my blood. its like crack. lol

Potatoes is another thing is I am addicted to, so how about you? lol
    Music, heck yes. Haha potatoes, only if it's potato gravy.

Quote Originally Posted by lapislazuli View Post
    ...When I'm at home, I gotta admit that the internet also is one little addiction of mine. If I have the time, I can surf the web for like, forever. :x
    Same! Wiki is my best friend. I read up on everything I can. Yesterday it was Morning Glory Clouds. They are very cool. =]

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mystical shadow angel For This Useful Post:

Shippo101 (Oct 12, 2009)

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

Me I love Video Games (small addiction) , Hot Pockets (Awsome) , and Coca Cola (So Good).

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Beatle View Post
    Me I love Video Games (small addiction) , Hot Pockets (Awsome) , and Coca Cola (So Good).
    Such a stoner don't worry I am the same way.

Mmm... my new addiction? I love girls, girls, girls; girls I do adore! And if you thought I should have had girls as my first addiction you don't know where I live man lol.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Banned Blobber Champion, Spiffyspeud Champion, Knockturn Alley Champion, Feed Lindsay Lohan Champion, Satisfaction Champion, Narnia - Rapid Retreat Champion, Matrix Dock Defense Champion, Defend the Attack Champion, Uncover the Imposter Champion, Kong v/s New York Champion, Resident Evil Apocalypse Champion The Beatle is off to a good start
    Thanks

Same here girls are great but after them comes my big three oh yeah.

Otaku Basketball Champion Shippo101 has disabled reputation Shippo101's Avatar
    Thanks

I realized Im addicted to (attractive) shirtless guys and Ninja's.... I get all jumpy when I see them. I actually ditched my new friends to hang with a dude dressed like a ninja.

Ohh wait... Jacob!!!!! (twilight) my badest addiction of them all.... i have a million more
    Shippo is determined to become a lvl higher
    I'm a solider of Pen and Paper!
    <3 Atomik_Sprout <3

Otaku Zidane - Head Butt Game Champion, Zizzo Challenge Champion, Zwill Champion, Aragon Dragon Champion KingAnime is off to a good start
    Thanks

I would have to say watching anime online is near the top of my addiction list followed by eating Cheesecakes.

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night
    No Evil Shall Escape My Sight
    Let Those Who Worship Evil's Might
    Beware My Power Green Lanterns Might

Newbie Japxican may be famous one day Japxican may be famous one day Japxican's Avatar
    Here, there, anywhere...kinda like eating green eggs and ham.
    Thanks

Um...God, watching anime, drawing, writing, jogging...pretty much all my hobbies are addictions. I leave room for a little of everything every day or every other day. I'd have to say God is the biggest, though, like reading my Bible and journaling. And I've just picked up cross-stitching again. So many hobbies and interests!!!

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast