Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Whats your addiction?

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Whats your addiction?

Quote Originally Posted by Zev View Post
    I'm addicted to bubble gum, I love the stuff. LOL my grandma got mad at me because I chewed a whole pack and had all the pieces in my mouth. People shouldn't say I can't do something, or I will prove them wrong.
    YES! It's totally okay to have the entire pack going at once 'cause usually the pieces get so tiny that it's just a tease to keep chewing it unless there's MORE. I heard chewing gum gives you ulcers 'cause you're stomach thinks it's eating but it's really actually not.

TO HELL WITH ULCERS

At one point in my life I was addicted to all of the above :P these days I don't have enough money to keep up with all my habits so I mainly just focus on my biggest, and grossest, addiction: smoking. One pack lasts me three days if I'm lucky or if I'm doing stuff. A person smokes more when they aren't busy I think, except Photoshop. I tell you, a couple hours in PS murders the shit out of my smokes.

I'll be the first to admit it. I'm having an affair with the internet.

On a side note, weed isn't an addiction it's a necessity xD cannabliss~
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FLawEdmiNd View Post
    YES! It's totally okay to have the entire pack going at once 'cause usually the pieces get so tiny that it's just a tease to keep chewing it unless there's MORE. I heard chewing gum gives you ulcers 'cause you're stomach thinks it's eating but it's really actually not.

TO HELL WITH ULCERS

At one point in my life I was addicted to all of the above :P these days I don't have enough money to keep up with all my habits so I mainly just focus on my biggest, and grossest, addiction: smoking. One pack lasts me three days if I'm lucky or if I'm doing stuff. A person smokes more when they aren't busy I think, except Photoshop. I tell you, a couple hours in PS murders the shit out of my smokes.

I'll be the first to admit it. I'm having an affair with the internet.

On a side note, weed isn't an addiction it's a necessity xD cannabliss~
    Don't let weed rule your world thou

I'm starting to get addicted to dancing in public and singing songs out loud.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    I'm starting to get addicted to dancing in public and singing songs out loud.
    O.O I call for a girls night on the town, Pharaohs brought back red hot Tuesdays, or was it Fridays? In any case, wear a red shirt and there's no cover charge!
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

I have a few addictions... some I can't say here (too adult for some people). But otherwise, I guess its the normal things people have already said like Music, either listening to it or playing it.

Otherwise, my addiction would be Photoshop. I usually open it every day, even if its just to change the resolution of something. I dunno why. I'm just a freak like that. Now if I can get paid to work in photoshop, my addiction will be a working obsession!
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Beatle View Post
    Me I love Video Games (small addiction) , Hot Pockets (Awsome) , and Coca Cola (So Good).
    I sure got you matched on two of those I love hot pockets as well, The ham and cheese are excellent, I can never have just one.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FLawEdmiNd View Post
    O.O I call for a girls night on the town, Pharaohs brought back red hot Tuesdays, or was it Fridays? In any case, wear a red shirt and there's no cover charge!
    Now I feel bad I'm a guy! :P

But thanks for the offer

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Newbie wiccachick5 is off to a good start wiccachick5's Avatar
    Thanks

my addiction is cigarettes... i plan to quit... but i cant... also... i may be a girl, but i love girls.. also, weed, i must admit, and drinking... >.<
    My love for you was strong, it hurts to carry on, without you by my side, i now have to go hide!

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I think I'm addicted to gum. Like the really sweet kind not that sugar free crap spittin gum. I like like juicy fruit and big red though big red makes my mouth tired. But yeah love myself some gum. I usually go through a pack or two a day. Thats sooooo sad....

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast