+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your dream job, and why?

Otaku psychical is off to a good start psychical's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool What's your dream job, and why?

Yep, the title says it all.

If you were to ask me what my dream job is, all other factors ignored, I'd like to be a video game beta tester. Yes, that's right. I'd get paid big money to play games all day, for free. Plus, I get to complain about bugs straight to the developers themselves -- something not everyone can do, even in this age of emailing and spamming. Oh, and did I mention that you get to finish games even before they get released officially?

So what's yours, and why?
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What's your dream job, and why?

I think I'd like to do paranormal investigations. I've always been fascinated in that kind of stuff. It's one of those jobs where you get to travel and meet new people.

Newbie WishIcouldlivemore is off to a good start WishIcouldlivemore's Avatar
    Thanks

I know most people will find this cliche but I would like to be a rockstar I believe I can sing and I can play guitar pretty well but just need a band now. Mom would be real proud haha.
    Days are numbered because every breath we take is a breath we lose.

Newbie Naomi Vaine is off to a good start Naomi Vaine's Avatar
    Thanks

I would like to be a music video director. Music is my life and when I hear a song, I can see this really cool vid being played out in my head. I think if my passion is music I'd love working with the bands and sharing ideas.
    I think I've known you all along.
    I just lost your face in the crowed for a while.
    I think I've been holding my breath all my life, until you found me here tonight.
    So ask me now and I'll run away with you.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

*grins* a sex theraphist! Woa whoa.. don't underestimate this job yo you get to learn a lot about sex and use them in your life very useful for me...

I like science a lot so i used to dream to work as something in the fields like we watch in documentaries... go around the world and study cool stuffs... but i don't think i could now i did not do well enough in my last big exam ^^ *sighs* well i'll try my best and see what i could do

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Me, A Vet, love animals or a dream job, a Vampire Hunter, or a person who studies in myths and mystical creatures
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Ehhh, for me it'd be a Video Game Developer, or Director, or Acting...or cartoonist. Ya Know, the things I'm going to college for.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aleister Sithis View Post
    Ehhh, for me it'd be a Video Game Developer, or Director, or Acting...or cartoonist. Ya Know, the things I'm going to college for.
    huh, we have more in common than i thought.

i'd either want to be a computer animator or a voice actor.
    Why hello there!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast