+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your dream job, and why?

Newbie Temari is off to a good start
    Thanks

Post Re: What's your dream job, and why?

There are two things that I would consider to be my dream job. But, one edges out the other just by a tiny bit. So, I'd have to choose..and go ahead and laugh if you want..and that's to be a ghost hunter. I've been interested in the paranormal ever since I was a small child. Not to mention I've had some experiences that were just too strange to explain away.
    "You are free to sever the chains of fate that bind you."

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What's your dream job, and why?

Ever since i started messing around with computers and doing tons of cool stuff with the tools i have available at the moment i have wanted a career dream job either in Computer Engineering, IT Engineering, Web Development, Software Engineering or Game Development.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm actually starting mine very slowly. I plan on opening a repair shop for game consoles and PCs. So far I'm doing a few here and there and I have parts all over the place. I'll get there eventually.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by solking View Post
    I'm actually starting mine very slowly. I plan on opening a repair shop for game consoles and PCs. So far I'm doing a few here and there and I have parts all over the place. I'll get there eventually.
    Expect me to be your first customer! its always nice to help new small businesses specially when the owner is your friend, i hope i would get a discount from you

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm working mine right now. I help build and design parts for the Predator drones (UAVs).
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Newbie Monkey is off to a good start Monkey's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm for me? I guess well.... Photographer. I get to travel the world, and take pictures of life most beautiful things. And maybe in my older years when traveling becomes to harsh I'd be Poparrizze. Yeah, i know what your thinking well shouldnt it be the other way around. Well no... because Who would sespect and old lady to take pictures of clumsy young famous people. ^^

Plus I'm sly like that. Its been a long time goal and dream to be come a photographer. The world is a wonderful place and a picture is worth a million words.....

If only people choose to adopt me.... a lonely monkey

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks

Well for me, I have quite a few things I want to do....
    When it comes to computers, games, or anything of the sort:
    graphic designer, voice actor, computer technician, game tester, and console repair.
    I love anything that involves games and technology. Its like a drug to me >.>
    Anything that isn't related to the ones above:
    Metal vocalist, pro skateboarder, comedian, anime artist
    hey, you can turn you favorite past times into a good job too ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Otaku Cinlilly is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by psychical View Post
    Yep, the title says it all.

If you were to ask me what my dream job is, all other factors ignored, I'd like to be a video game beta tester. Yes, that's right. I'd get paid big money to play games all day, for free. Plus, I get to complain about bugs straight to the developers themselves -- something not everyone can do, even in this age of emailing and spamming. Oh, and did I mention that you get to finish games even before they get released officially?

So what's yours, and why?
    This thread is so easy to answer.

My dream job: Nothing but w/ the pay.

XD, Yeah, that's right. My job would be to do absolutely nothing with benefits for EVERYTHING, meaning everything is at my finger tips and yeah... mah saluree wuld b rilly bigg.

ಥ__ಥ

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast