+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite brand of potato chips?

Newbie Ichigokarate may be famous one day Ichigokarate may be famous one day Ichigokarate's Avatar
    Thanks

What's your favorite brand of potato chips?

To tell the truth, my favorite brand of chip would have to be Doritos. OH YEAH!!!
    Also, do you have a favorite soda?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What's your favorite brand of potato chips?

http://www.animeonline.net/feedback-...tml#post419849

Please explain and elaborate on the topic a bit more. Meanwhile, Im a big fan of just about every kind of chips made by Lays, and even pringles. However, I rarely touch them anymore do to the fact that it's just not very healty. If I gotta choose one, it has to be sour cream & onion.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite brand would have to be Doritos, Spicey Salsa flavor! Why? Well one time I left a Doritos chip behind my bathroom door for about 2 months and after all that time it was still crunchy .
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Exoparadapsyphobia View Post
    My favorite brand would have to be Doritos, Spicey Salsa flavor! Why? Well one time I left a Doritos chip behind my bathroom door for about 2 months and after all that time it was still crunchy .
    hey man, first of all, why were there a bag of chips behind the bathroom door?? second, you sure that's chips you were eating?

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

favourite chip.... well mine will have to be sweat and sour chilly made by deli. their chips are so crunchy and they got other different flavours as well.. like honey soy chicken, great stuff truely great stuff.

and if we are talking about soda then it would have to be coca cola... the main reason is its the main thing that keeps me awake after spending an all night cause of work.. man that stuff taste great when ur half asleep.

but i don't really eat this stuff that much.. main cause i gotten sick of the chips even though they are great and all, u still get sick of them. and coke well i only have that when i need it, main cause of the sugar and caffeine.

Newbie cereshe22 may be famous one day cereshe22 may be famous one day cereshe22's Avatar
    Thanks

oh i like pringles and piatos with a drink of sarsi oh wow!!!

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

There's nothing like sitting down in front of a good show or the computer and crunching on some Sour Cream & Onion Lays and sipping a Sprite. Absolutely nothing. I could never understand how someone's taste buds could enjoy that Salt & Vinegar kind. I never did like anything out of the ordinary.
    Seduced by Flesh

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

This is a funny topic but ok ^_^ salt & vinegar chips by Lays aren't that bad neither Cooler Ranch by Doritos. And my favorite soda would probably be Dr. Pepper

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast