+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your greatest christmas wish?

Devoted Otaku Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML may be famous one day Alucard_ML's Avatar
    Thanks

What's your greatest christmas wish?

What's your greatest christmas wish?
    I was just wondering, what your greatest wish where, i know it's not christmas yet, but it whould be funny to know what yall wanted .

It can be anything: a better world, more/new friends, new anime movies, new boyfriend or girlfriend, no wars... Anything.

Just explaine why...

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What's your greatest christmas wish?

ok this is goin to sound really stupid.. but my christmas wish is to eat all the good food this year. this time around i'm not goin to go near the couslaw (last yr i got food poisoning from it), and make sure we are stocked up on rum balls.

but other than that my wish is not to waste the summer/christmas break. i'm not goin to stick around inside this year (although it most likely will happen considering how hot it will be). but yeah, only real wish i surpose it just to enjoy xmas in general. thats all i can really think of.

Newbie dabassist may be famous one day dabassist may be famous one day dabassist's Avatar
    the land to tame a thousand wolves or ballina whatever
    Thanks

my christmas wishwould be to have all my net friends livin in my town so i could chill wf them
    wassup im jonathan who me!!! i LOVE anime!!!!!!! and skating and playin my bass guitar hmm more to say........ i like anime movies such as: akira, hack//sign, chobits, peacemaker, excel saga, azumanga dioch, full metal alchemist, puni puni poemy and najica blitz tactics. MUSIC: system of a down, my chemical romance, nirvana, iron maiden, metallica, slipknot, tool and queens of the stone age yep thats enough for now

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

for my christmas wish would be for all my pain and hurt for recent events to go away and to never return so i can enjoy christmas for what it truly is. I would love to just enjoy it with my friends and really get to know the people online who i speak too and see them face to face but being in a different country makes that hard.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dancy_SAZ View Post
    for my christmas wish would be for all my pain and hurt for recent events to go away and to never return so i can enjoy christmas for what it truly is. I would love to just enjoy it with my friends and really get to know the people online who i speak too and see them face to face but being in a different country makes that hard.
    I totally agree with you there.

I never ask for items because material things don't make me happy. So my Christmas wish would be to finally be happy for once. Doesn't matter where I go or what I do. I just want to be happy.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by solking View Post
    I totally agree with you there.

I never ask for items because material things don't make me happy. So my Christmas wish would be to finally be happy for once. Doesn't matter where I go or what I do. I just want to be happy.
    it might sound a bit cliche but i think christmas shouldn't be about the pressents and what big expencive gift you will get this year but about spending time with others and your love ones. Ok i think its a bit like thanks giving where its about spending time with loved ones but thats what christmas is about "spreading the christmas cheer with the ones you hold dear".
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dancy_SAZ View Post
    it might sound a bit cliche but i think christmas shouldn't be about the pressents and what big expencive gift you will get this year but about spending time with others and your love ones. Ok i think its a bit like thanks giving where its about spending time with loved ones but thats what christmas is about "spreading the christmas cheer with the ones you hold dear".
    Thats the way things used to be and the way they should be. But not everyone thinks that way. Some people think its all about having the best things in the world. I grew up poor but it was better than they way things are now. I would give anything for it to be good again.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by solking View Post
    Thats the way things used to be and the way they should be. But not everyone thinks that way. Some people think its all about having the best things in the world. I grew up poor but it was better than they way things are now. I would give anything for it to be good again.
    i am the same. we used to have like a present hunt at christmas where the biggest or more expencive in out budget would be hiden and we spend like an hour following the notes that my mum and dad would leave around the house etc. It was fun but it got us to know that that Christmas was kind of like getting pressents but that was because we were young and now that we have grown up our views on Christmas have changed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast