+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What's your greatest christmas wish?

Otaku For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost may be famous one day For3v3r_Lost's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What's your greatest christmas wish?

My greatest christmas gift is a puppy! Those puppy that has short legs, long body and long ears. Heehee! They're so cute! My parents won't let me have one -_- but I bet they're going to get me one anyways because when I told my dad I only want a puppy for christmas, he said no but at the same time he smiled BIG! lol
    "I love you with all my heart that I can't explain how much in words."

Newbie Twisted Fate may be famous one day Twisted Fate may be famous one day
    Thanks

my xmas wish is for my dad to have work again and for me to have a happy harmonious family who finally understands each other...

Otaku Master_badger may be famous one day Master_badger may be famous one day
    Thanks

Mmm, health to me and all my family, enough money to eat and to live better than yesterday. A new girlfriend not bad after all. But certainly Peace on all the world, no racism between countries and other things similar.

And to meet you all of course!
    "Knowledge is power"

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard_ML View Post
    What's your greatest christmas wish?
    I was just wondering, what your greatest wish where, i know it's not christmas yet, but it whould be funny to know what yall wanted .

It can be anything: a better world, more/new friends, new anime movies, new boyfriend or girlfriend, no wars... Anything.

Just explaine why...
    my greatest wish is to have Captian Victor A. Smith and Major Benjamin F. Danielson come home. right now i have been wearing their names since August first on a POW-MIA bracelet. Cpt. Victor has been missing since 1-17-69 and Maj. Benjamin has been missing since 12-5-69. i just wish that they would come home so the misery of their families can be put to rest.
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

My greatest Chrsitmas wish would to be able to meet all my friends that I met on forums and that I could see a dear friend of mine even though she isn't on this plane..I still would want to see her...^_^

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

I have many wishes.They are to find a girlfriend,to become stronger physically and mentally,to find my purpose on Earth and to find more companions.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Ok my new own would be to have a passport for christmas so i can see my bf for new year...now that would be cool!!

But i know thats not going to happen..*cries*
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

My Christmas wish is to get an HDTV with surround sound and TV stand. I also want all children, especially orphans to get toys and share in the Christmas spirit. Egg Nog for everyone!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast