Closed Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: What's your hobby?

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: What's your hobby?

Quote Originally Posted by ska_lives View Post
    Well, my main hobbies are drawing and skateboarding..the latter of which I have been doing for a good 12 years now, and the other for as long as I can remember. Some minor hobbies are record collecting and comic book collecting.
    Ohh a skatboarder! Do you have a skatepark near where you live because i sometimes enjoy a good skate when im tired or have nothing else to do (may i add im not very good at it)

Newbie Savior007 is off to a good start Savior007's Avatar
    Palmbay moving to Orlando in a month and hopefull to toyoko japan within 3 years time
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Astaroth View Post
    I have to many hobbies.......
    But my favorite three are martial arts ( because it has been a part of my life for nine years and I am not about to quit.....and it really comes in handy), collecting Tarot cards ( not for a magical use. but because they are truly very beautiful and I like beautiful things) and collecting ancient artifacts (because I want to become an archaeologist and I love history)
    you read the stars..i have a cousin that does that professionlly..sounds neat but she does help me on my ideas for my characters

i think i've posted enough..or maybe not.there are more hobbies that i posses than just drawing my own style of anime characters that's just my gift...my hobbies used to be skating till i messed up both of my ankles badly so it's sad i can skate anymore, also mainly my main hobbies is the insterest of alot of people who live near where i am at just relaxing is a hobby in itself.
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Feb 24, 2008 at 07:03 PM.
    Desmond K. Olds

Newbie rentonthurston27 is off to a good start rentonthurston27's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a few hobbies i'm willing to share
    first when its warm I like to stargaze this helps guide me when im angry or sad
    then im a yugioh player I hardly ever lose
    last I like to work on my book sometimes I envy my charachters because thay get to go places and do things that I can only dream of.

here is a bit of info you all should know. Dont beg for things do it yourself or else you wont get anything. dont let the little details run your life. when your down just keep on moving.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rentonthurston27 View Post
    I have a few hobbies i'm willing to share
    first when its warm I like to stargaze this helps guide me when im angry or sad
    then im a yugioh player I hardly ever lose
    last I like to work on my book sometimes I envy my charachters because thay get to go places and do things that I can only dream of.
    YU-GI-OH player really and you hardley ever lose? I want to duel you one day hopefully i will have the pleasure...What deck do you use? I use my crystal beast deck i've got a Rainbow Dragon and soon i'm getting Rainbow Neos i guess this is one more hobby of mine my Crystal beast deck has only been beaten once out of 27 duels beat that record

Newbie Kakashi94 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Cool Re: What's your hobby?

I skate and i play video games.alot.I also love to watch like naruto and inuyasha. all my friends tell me im really funny so i tell jokes and stuuuufffff!Me and ma homies like roaming around our neighbor hood and doin stuf.

Thanks

wow never would have thought. well my deck consists of mainly dragons but be careful and watch my graveyard because thay love to come back. it would be an honor to play you.

here is a bit of info you all should know. Dont beg for things do it yourself or else you wont get anything. dont let the little details run your life. when your down just keep on moving.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rentonthurston27 View Post
    wow never would have thought. well my deck consists of mainly dragons but be careful and watch my graveyard because thay love to come back. it would be an honor to play you.
    My marshmallon would storm you to a million pieces go MARSHAMALLON you watch the series?

Thanks

Talking Re: What's your hobby?

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    My marshmallon would storm you to a million pieces go MARSHAMALLON you watch the series?
    ya just wait youll see my strongest card is much stronger than the gods. took them all out in one turn before.

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast