Closed Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: What's your hobby?

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: What's your hobby?

Quote Originally Posted by rentonthurston27 View Post
    ya just wait youll see my strongest card is much stronger than the gods. took them all out in one turn before.
    The gods are rubbish, i don't need them my deck is based on strategy and slowly wares you away whats yours based on? Techineque? strength?

Otaku hedgehog666 is off to a good start
    Thanks

my favorit hobby is laying on the ground and just look at the stars and think about all the things i want to do in life and where i want to go

Newbie AngelMage is off to a good start AngelMage's Avatar
    Thanks

Well my hobby is drawing characters,sometimes random or ones I come up with in my headbut there all done in a anime/manga style since I really like that art style and plaining on drawing stuff like trees and what not that doesn't have to do with anime/manga but just for practice.-^__^-

Otaku Redragon495 is off to a good start Redragon495's Avatar
    Thanks

Drawing is one of my hobbys, but I mostly play video games i really don't have a reason why i do these except b\c i'm board
    I sEe YoU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

i love looking to the stars in the sky ..... i love the stars more than anything els
    i love sing under the moon light and when i sing i cry and i don't know why and i am always ask my self why i am crying is the reason anything i did but in fact the stars affect in me .... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Rose View Post
    i love looking to the stars in the sky ..... i love the stars more than anything els
    i love sing under the moon light and when i sing i cry and i don't know why and i am always ask my self why i am crying is the reason anything i did but in fact the stars affect in me .... =^_^=
    Oh cool, your a star gazer, ever thought of getting a job looking at the stars like thos guys that do horrorscopes, you could do well if you love the stars that much, just learn the basics and read the stars, it's a job and your hobby just an idea.

Newbie janwantabee is off to a good start
    Thanks

Reading and sitting in hottubs.Ridding motorcycless

Newbie sadieposey is off to a good start
    Thanks

Cool Re: What's your hobby?

Quote Originally Posted by INUYASHA View Post
    ok lets see! think of your favorite hobbie and tell me and explain why if you dont mind !

heres mine me i just wait till night all day and when it comes i lay done on my roof and stare at the stars and think about alot of things like how many years it will take us to discover something out of this world!

your turn!
    My hobbie is drawing. My mood usually effects when and what I am gonna draw...like how a friend of mine broke up woth her boyfriend I was drawing depressing pictures that day. And music affects what I draw too, like if I listen to "Let the bodies hit the floor" you know....I would draw a horror picture.

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast