Closed Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your hobby?

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What's your hobby?

Me, personally, I like ta draw, write, and paint; when I have the energy ta. I especially haveta be careful while paintin' and make sure that I'm inna shady spot while outside. I also paint on my Gundam models, read R.A. Salvatore and manga books, and occasionally play video games (although lately I've been playin' them alot, on account of the fact that I stay tired alot. Somethin' that I hope that the docs will find the cause of and help me deal wit it). Anywho, those r my hobbies inna nutshell.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Look out, I think I'm about to sound nerdy...

I do a few things mainly cause my brain never stops, it constantly keeps buzzing around, even when i try to sleep at times...

One thing is I watch Anime (DUH!), but then usually end up thinking up characters to fit in without changing the story line. This isn't voluntary most of the time, but developing them is. Gives me something to do during long train trips.

I also play a table top wargame called Warhammer 40,000. It's a Sci-fi game where you choose a race, build an army then use them on a table set up as a battlefield & hope to win. I mainly like the models, since I get to customise them anyway I want. I've converted many models, heck I've even got one that looks like a smaller yet nastier version of the APC's from the 3rd Matrix movie, the gun totting, open cockpit-ed walker things they use to defend the city.

I also play online games like Battlefield 2, Enemy Territory;Quake Wars & Battlefield 2142, when my computer works properly. If LordCastigator gets your dogtags, now you know who's chuckling at his computer...

I also build other models, again cause I enjoy converting them. I'm currently working on building my own Gundam, well 3 & a modified Gunner Zaku warrior, all in 1/100 scale.

I also enjoy listening to my music, Linkin Park, Disturbed, stuff like that. Now I have the house to myself for a while, the music's been played pretty loud around here...

Does getting out of the madhouse count? I usually tend to do that when I can.

Well, that's what I can think of at the moment. There's other stuff I do, but I've been at half speed all day, & right now isn't any different. Guess I'll sleep well tonight. Hey, does sleeping count?...

Of course I'm good in bed. I can sleep for days...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Newbie misZbutTerfLy is off to a good start misZbutTerfLy's Avatar
    Thanks

my hobby is draw anime character and play badminton.

Newbie TealGreenFrog is off to a good start TealGreenFrog's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite hobbies include:
    Dancing to my favorite music because it helps me relief stress.
    Collecting tree seeds in the autumn and planting them in the spring. I like the idea of helping our environment. This spring, I also am going to try fruit trees like cherry and apple.
    Gardening, I enjoy digging in the dirt then later cooking the bounty and experimenting with new recipes.
    TealGreenFrog

"Don't look back. If you got something to do, then only look forward." - Kurogane ( RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE)

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Other than anime? Oh dear, that might take me a moment. (jk)

One major hobby of mine is reading. I love to read. If you ever come into my room probably one of the first things you will notice is my books. My room is filled with them. I don’t have them in shelves either. I have them wherever I can find space. (like my dresser drawers) I’m always making new lists of books I want.

Would daydreaming be considered a hobby because I know I do that a lot. I’m always thinking up characters and have them go on all sorts of adventures. These imaginings usually lead me to writing because I just need to get it all out.

Ok, I know this will sound like the most nerdiest thing in the world but I love to learn. I am always doing things to learn. I am constantly watching the Discovery, History, and Travel channels. If I ever hear a topic I don’t know much about I will go and find articles about it so I will know about it. To put it simply, I hate not knowing stuff so I’m constantly trying to learn and understand things. Knowledge is power after all.

I also like RPG games and am always playing them. I love playing the characters, going on different quests, leveling up, and getting new weapons.

I love listening to music, too. If I have the house to myself I will play music at full volume. It’s really a miracle I haven’t become deaf yet.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

i love drawing
    >>and i'm interesting in reading different stores ^_^

Newbie Michigan2008 is off to a good start Michigan2008's Avatar
    Thanks

i like to read besides wacthing anime esp manga and adventure novel like lord of the ring and war novel like Legend of the five rings...

Urm, i like to play game too. RPG and strategy games. Right now, i like posting and chatting the most.

Otaku Muffin is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel219 View Post

Look out, I think I'm about to sound nerdy...

I also play a table top wargame called Warhammer 40,000.
    Don't worry, your not alone. Haven't tried any GW games, but I likes my Warmachine. Go Cryx!

ahem...

Well, lets see. Your sure do less hobbies are you get older. stupid work [grumble]

Well as mentioned, I also partake of Tabletop wargamming. It's a great social activity and can really be relaxing to sit and paint a model or 2 over a few hours. Apart from that, hat's the end of any artistic hobbies.

Going to the Gym has kinda turned into a hobby. Again, it's a nice relaxing time to enjoy after a hectic day, or a Jump Start on Sunday morning when everybody else is in bed with Hangovers, although I should maybe stop sining 'Macho Man' on the treadmill. Seeing as I can't sing

Reading! Not just Manga's, but Novels. I'm reading Stephen King's Dark Tower series at the moment and all I can say is Wow! Recomended to anyone that can manage multi-sylable words.

Along with that there's obviously watching things. Mostly Anime and Horror/Sci-fi based films and programs aswell a hourendous amount of Comedey series.

Music. Have absaloutly no tallent in it's making (couldn't even play a Triangle ), but my MP3 player gets a lot of usage throughout the day. Mainly Classic Rock and Metal, but a couple of newer bands make their way in there.

That's more than I actually expected

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast