Closed Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your hobby?

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What's your hobby?

Video games are a must. I play the Bleach TCG, as well as Yugioh. I watch too much T.V. I breathe a lot, but more importantly I hang out on AO. I mean if I had to give up the rest of my hobbies in order to keep one, lets just say I'd still be seen around the ol' forums.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

My hobby is drawing comics. Its a good way for me to express myself without getting violent. Plus my friends all love the charecters I draw and how I depict them.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

my hobbies are watching raltiy tv because its funny to watch people make fools of them selfs on tv. playing my ds im just addicted to it. reading and watching anime manga and harry potter. thats prity much it.

Tanks zyta

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

My hobby is drawing anime characters of my own thoughts and imagination .. it's a lot of fun and of course with hearing a lot of fast techno music or songs ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Otaku SweetCandy is off to a good start
    Thanks

hmm well i have alot of hobbies..but my fav is collectin manga and anime!! ^.^I don't know why ..but I get this ticking feelin everytime i buy a new manga and anime..plus i can read and watch them when ever and as long as I want to ..*giggles*

Newbie TeenageTragity is off to a good start TeenageTragity's Avatar
    Thanks

Mines Horseriding ^^

I love it because when i was young my uncle owned horses and he still has them and ive begun riding properly since the end of June 07 ^^

Otaku Dragon Dash Champion, Gems Hexic Revisited Champion, Infex Champion mori-oni may be famous one day mori-oni may be famous one day mori-oni's Avatar
    Thanks

My hobby is simple I collect books, not like manga and new books(tho I do) I mean old books like the original brothers grim, the ones that were ment to be burned, books think that.
    the power of a small program making cool stuff. Viva La Flash and MS Paints

Otaku Hantei16 is off to a good start Hantei16's Avatar
    Thanks

i have lots of hobbies,doing these hobbies are my favorite things to do(yes, better than school)....i collect toys/action figures, i spend majority of my dough for this hobby...i'm proud of my collection, i have lots but majority of my toy collection(to be specific) are SOCs(soul of chogokin), they are replicas of japanese mechas, most(about 50-90%) of the parts are metallic-hence the chogkin name...well articulated, well-detailed, lots of accessories, SOCs are 8-15 inch beasts that commands attention... SICs(super imaginative chogokin) are also my thing, they're supra-detailed realizations of japanese tokusatsu heroes(kamen riders, akumaizer, etc.)...

i'm also into comics...dc or marvel but i'm more of a dc fan...

i collect little bottles-little replicas of the world's most popular alcohol drink brands...they have "something" inside, but i'm too afraid to take a sip coz i'm not sure if those liquids inside are the real thing...

i'm into console gaming, i've played WoW before but i haven't played it for a year...i used to play MTG but i also haven't played it for more than a year...

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast