Closed Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your hobby?

Newbie aarathi is off to a good start
    Thanks
    My hobby is reading books. I read all types of books. I find great pleasure in reading and knew everything about world.

I am from Kerala in India country. Onam is the festival of Kerala. My favorite holiday is Onam holiday. Because on this day all family members are get together ed on that day and they celebrate the onam.
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Jan 27, 2008 at 11:58 PM.

Newbie PupieQween is off to a good start PupieQween's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What's your hobby?

let c...
    being bored.
    and being bored.
    and being very bored.

Newbie INUYASHA is off to a good start INUYASHA's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Mage View Post
    Me, personally, I like ta draw, write, and paint; when I have the energy ta. I especially haveta be careful while paintin' and make sure that I'm inna shady spot while outside. I also paint on my Gundam models, read R.A. Salvatore and manga books, and occasionally play video games (although lately I've been playin' them alot, on account of the fact that I stay tired alot. Somethin' that I hope that the docs will find the cause of and help me deal wit it). Anywho, those r my hobbies inna nutshell.
    so you really enjoy anime and alot of people sure like to piant hope the doc can help ya!

Quote Originally Posted by PupieQween View Post
    let c...
    being bored.
    and being bored.
    and being very bored.
    so you really dont get out and be active your just bored all the time right.

Quote Originally Posted by aarathi View Post
    My hobby is reading books. I read all types of books. I find great pleasure in reading and knew everything about world.

I am from Kerala in India country. Onam is the festival of Kerala. My favorite holiday is Onam holiday. Because on this day all family members are get together ed on that day and they celebrate the onam.
    reading,onam holiday never heard of it but it sounds intresting reading well to me i dont really read thanks for posting

Quote Originally Posted by P.R. Princes View Post
    umm i love reading.
    I jusr finished a book last night.
    that was like soo awsome. love it.
    and i started one today. XD

lets see i also like to play video games.

oh and i am working out again.
    Yay!! Im so happy. lol
    umm i think thats it.

But i also love sleeping.
    Cause i dream alot and i love all of my different dreams. ^^
    -P.R.
    not many people workout though alot do read and video games well thats comen.
    Last edited by kedar; Feb 02, 2008 at 07:43 AM. Reason: Multiple posting

Otaku Saionji is off to a good start
    Thanks

My hobbies are....Golfing, running, and playing video games
    Counter Strike ftw.
    Cross country ftw.
    golf team ftw.

Otaku Luminous is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well, one of my bigger hobbies aside the usual videogames would be Dungeons & Dragons. It requires a solid 4-6 players, so it can be hard to organize, but it is definately worth it. With a good Dungeon Master, Paper & Pencil RPGs can be much more immersive than even the most advanced video games.

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

I have a hobby of watching lots of movies and anime old and new.

Otaku jazzy9513 is off to a good start
    Thanks

well.......... i have to many hobbies but the one i like doing most is writing stories i have a couple started but yet i never have time to finish then lol ill get time in sometime soon^_^

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

lol mst of this is "when i'm bored" ahah...
    well i like drawing cuz i'm good at it and NO i don't do it when i'm bored, i do it when i have an idea or in a certain mood. I have to draw my current mood out. ^___^
    I like to write short stories also, and for the same reason, if i'm in a certain mood i sometimes write it out. My stories are a bit off the wall, but people like them

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast