Closed Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your hobby?

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What's your hobby?

Mmmm... my hobby...I have alot of hobbies to say. I love to write, it's a great way to relieve stress and it's get the creative juices moving ^^ I love to draw too. I took two years of art so I have alot of art work. I love to bake/cook ^^ well we got to eat right so yea ^^
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

Newbie INUYASHA is off to a good start INUYASHA's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    My hobby is drawing anime characters of my own thoughts and imagination .. it's a lot of fun and of course with hearing a lot of fast techno music or songs ...
    ok so like wat kind of anime characters do you draw do they are they some who linked to u

Quote Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
    Well, one of my bigger hobbies aside the usual videogames would be Dungeons & Dragons. It requires a solid 4-6 players, so it can be hard to organize, but it is definately worth it. With a good Dungeon Master, Paper & Pencil RPGs can be much more immersive than even the most advanced video games.
    ok i really never got the concipt of that game dungeons & dragons

Quote Originally Posted by PupieQween View Post
    let c...
    being bored.
    and being bored.
    and being very bored.
    never knew being bored could could be a hobby but yeah doing nothing is doing something
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Feb 24, 2008 at 11:49 AM.

Newbie INUYASHA is off to a good start INUYASHA's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jazzy9513 View Post
    well.......... i have to many hobbies but the one i like doing most is writing stories i have a couple started but yet i never have time to finish then lol ill get time in sometime soon^_^
    that sounds intresting wat kind of stories do you write about

Otaku Luminous is off to a good start
    Thanks

ok i really never got the concipt of that game dungeons & dragons
    Ah, well, it is kind of hard to explain without seeing it. I thought the same thing when I was first told about it. It's basically like an RPG, with orcs and elves and all of the usual fantasy suspects. You have a character, with levels, stats, personality, etc. It plays out sort of like a drama skit might, only you just have to decribe what your character does, not actually do it. You speak as your character, and dictate all of your character's actions. The Dungeon Master is the person who plays all the NPCs, set-up the story, describes the settings to you. They create the world, and everyone in it.

If you have a really good Dungeon Master, it's incredibly immersive. At the very least, it's extremely fun, and is a perfect excuse for drinking copious amounts of Mountain Dew.

If it's still hard to imagine, here's a reannactment of D&D by the characters of Final Fantasy 1 that's utterly hilarious.

Kog
    Newbie Kog is off to a good start
    Thanks

Talking Re: What's your hobby?

Hi Im Kog and my Hobby's are collecting comic books and drawing

Newbie Savior007 is off to a good start Savior007's Avatar
    Palmbay moving to Orlando in a month and hopefull to toyoko japan within 3 years time
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by INUYASHA View Post
    ok lets see! think of your favorite hobbie and tell me and explain why if you dont mind !

heres mine me i just wait till night all day and when it comes i lay done on my roof and stare at the stars and think about alot of things like how many years it will take us to discover something out of this world!

your turn!
    Hmm.Hobbies of mine well about 3 of them is already on here..During the day besides working is the constant effects of creating my own characters and storylines, when nightfall comes i also go out on the roof and sit under the moonlight and continue drawing my version of anime characters cause everyone have different versions of anime.

i used to do that alot back when i was in the service but it's been awhile cause i haven't found anyone here to do that with ..it was lots of fun we would go in groups of at least 4 or more every weekend and also with a twist the group i was with were a bunch of Artists so we would make-up random adventures and consume mountain dew and pizza rolls. Man those were the good-olde days ..i miss those
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Feb 24, 2008 at 07:01 PM.
    Desmond K. Olds

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

After my reply many month/ weeks ago, i have found a new hobby Forum gazing, ps3inng it arcadeinng it and posting on forums ect. my hobbies have been labbled, i rest my case :d

Otaku ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, my main hobbies are drawing and skateboarding..the latter of which I have been doing for a good 12 years now, and the other for as long as I can remember. Some minor hobbies are record collecting and comic book collecting.

Yo, this beast was by Lowshuwa
    my drawings

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast