+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: whats your inspiration.

Newbie Francis is off to a good start Francis's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: whats your inspiration.

Quote Originally Posted by forgottenshadow View Post
    If you want to prove people wrong, then you need to work on your spelling dude lol
    You've used 'inspiration' thrice in your sentences yet you spell it incorrect the second time lol ^.~

I think your inspiration in proving people wrong is not really your 'inspiration' it's more of like your goal in life. Inspiration is more like resources (e.g. idols, people, films, books etc) you use to achieve these goals.
    Lemme amend what you just said. Well yes, those things and more can indeed inspire, but there are some that you just can't, well, use. I believe "nature" has been mentioned, but you can't use nature as a whole. Trees and rocks and animal fur, maybe. What about abstract matters, such as beauty, or love? And unless he's the manipulative sort, a person doesn't use other persons. Rather, you derive a healthy sense of self, of purpose from such things. Thoughts of them get you up in the morning and keep you going till you tuck yourself in for the night.

That's what an inspiration's all about, something that gives you a reason to do. Or better yet, a reason to live.
    If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?

Sig courtesy of kittypurrrrfect

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

You realize people take you more seriously if you don't have screwed up grammar.
    And if you want misspelling everything to be 'your thing', lots of people will ignore your post because they don't understand what your saying.

Anyway, everything inspires me, because I want to write and draw everything. Beautiful, Ugly, Disturbing, Uplifting, because they all relate to one another.
    So in a sense, the world inspires me.

MVP
    Newbie MVP is off to a good start MVP's Avatar
    Thanks

I would say my inspirations are my parents, and being able to control what I do, and not let others dictate the way I am.

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

Nature, music, hope.
    Trees, specifically; I have no idea why, but I feel like I can pull something from them. I write stories, and some of my greatest ideas have originated as I stood looking at a tree.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trojan man View Post
    hey forgottenshadow i have bin geting crap about my spelling sinse f-ing grade one and it has never buged me
    Horray for knowing one's spelling/grammar is poop and not doing anything about it! LOL.

It's hard for me to say that only a few things inspire me. I find that life itself is awesome inspiration. What we experience, what we feel, how we interact with people and nature--it's a great tool for writing and visual storytelling.

I also think that there are certain types of music and books that are inspiring. I like listening to jazz/classical and drawing and writing. I've always been influenced by music. Depending on what I listen to, I feel a certain way--y'know?

My family and friends are also a very great source of inspiration. The people in my life crack me up and we've been through a lot of sh*t together, so it makes sense that they'd provide inspiration in my art and writing.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to atomik_sprout For This Useful Post:

Peach_follows (Jul 14, 2009)

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

my inspiration is my family and my fiance'. watching them push through all the hardships that theyve had to go through recently has made me want to do my best as well, they inspire me to do, make the best of everything, and makes sure its something that makes me happy.

they just show me that everything can be good if you have a postive outlook on whats happening and looking forward to something better

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

My inspiration is Luis Royo, Nene Thomas, Amano Yoshitaka and Larry Elmore. I wish to draw like them some day.

Newbie chain acolyte may be famous one day chain acolyte may be famous one day chain acolyte's Avatar
    Thanks

The miracles of God are my inspiration. Money can be, when they become much on your wallet. It sometimes reflect how much I save. XD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast