Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: what's your most hurting experience..?

Otaku pink_hana may be famous one day pink_hana may be famous one day
    Thanks

what's your most hurting experience..?

uhm...the most hurting experience that I had was when I suddenly saw my crush unexpectedly with my friend and after that hearing rumors that he's been dating with her and I already knew that she liked him..0.0..
    ...huhu...so much for my broken heart but I didn't cry over that guy

"Never tell a man that you love him until he has declared his undying love for you."

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what's your most hurting experience..?

My most haunting... I've had many, But I guess seeing my mother in the hospital after attempting suicide (OD) when I was 13. I didn't want to go see her in the first place, but my nanna thought I should visit her... She was really pale and was cold to the touch. She could barely sit up and wouldn't really talk. She looked so sick. I hate my mother for many reasons now that one included. That's one of the most haunting experience I guess.

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

I have to say I have a couple. But I think it be finally relizzing that I cant trust my dad and I thought I could for like my entire life. But now I dont thnk i can.Soo yeah. That and knowing that someone I could trust used to abuse my mom.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

My most hurting experience was when my boyfriend hit me... It hurt like hell... in my heart, it was like if he would have pierced my heart with a knife though it was just a hit on the forehead...
    My world fell to pieces at that moment... it was terrible... I can't even express everything I fel, though it sand in my heart like if it had happened yesterday... I felt so betrayed... so sad... I didn't even cry I just squeaked and fell to my knees and stayed like that for while...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Newbie Firion may be famous one day Firion may be famous one day Firion's Avatar
    undisclosed location trying to rebel against the emperor, and in a rebellion against the emperor.
    Thanks

my most hurting experience is when i found out i did not get a job at my local library. that really hurt me the most when i heard the news.

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Most hurting experience - falling in love For everyone >_>
    Besides that... hmm...
    When my ankle came between the metal spikes of the back tyre of the bicycle and my friend was rididng it very fast.
    When I fell on my knee over a rock and the wound was almost bone deep.

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Mine was when my parents were fighting. they kept on fighting as my mom finally cried and the tears kept on coming. I found out it was me that they were fighting. That was when I was 6. I thought I was the problem in my family. I'll just keep on smiling for everyone.
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a few but the most painful was watching my house burn down and knowing i could do a thing to save eny thing even are animals that were in the house that day,that day still haunts me to this day.

Another would be when my little brother hitting my head with the back end of a hammer when we were younger now that was painful had to go to the hospital for that.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast