Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: what's your most hurting experience..?

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what's your most hurting experience..?

There is somehow some entertainment reading all that...
    @Lasura - Ouch >_< why didn't you fight back?
    @ Koga - That's okay bud ^_^ At least you're alive....

@ Me - My parents- my father actually, starts most of the fights, and once it got physical and the rest I don't want to tell ^^; So yeah... he'd annoying no matter how nice he is.

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

True with me. My parents are awesome especially my dad! He always helps me. He always hands me money but my mom always starts the fights.
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Newbie Raykun is off to a good start Raykun's Avatar
    Thanks

The time wen my grandma died from illness me and cuzins were all sad and crying

Shichibukai JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie may be famous one day JefferyXie's Avatar
    Thanks

well..this is something difficult to talk about,but though it occured a long time ago,this still has hurt me deep within.When I first began school,i was ignored at and picked on because i was "different"from the others.This went on for a certain amount of time,maybe 3 weeks or more.this situation was weakening me emotionally and i fel like i didn't belong.though i am no longer in this situation,the fear of being alone and rejected still affects me.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Hurting moment... that's a tough one!
    1. When my mom died.....don't wanna go deep on that one....
    2. When I had to leave my country,family,friends and all to come to the US...
    3. When I was lil people used to critizice me really bad... I was kind of heavy by then.....
    4. When my very first cat died... he was the best cat I've ever had....
    5. After the death of my mom my dad had to work and hehad to leave us with babysitters ( I was 8 and I am the oldest)..... one of the babysitters was an abuser....and we could not say a word cos she menaced us...... I am still mad 'cos I could talk but I didn't cos I was afraid...... not going farther on that one either......
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess the most I've been hurt was when I had constipation real bad. I just started taking this new medication and severe constipation was one of the side affects. I've never had constipation like this before. I just sat on the toilet sit for 20 or 30 minutes and finally I walked down stairs moaning with every step I took.

My mother asked me what was I crying about and I said I can't use the bathroom my butthole hurts so much. She gave me those liquid bottle things and my father helped me back upstairs. I stuck the liquid bottle thing up my butthole and squirted the water up there to help soften it up and use the bathroom.

After 2 or 3 minutes it worked and it all came out. I reached into the toilet and felt the stuff that came out and it was hard as diamonds I swear.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Physical most hurting moment:
    On the dentist when he had to take my three back tooths... after the lil surgery I spent about a week in pain and I could not even eat solid food without pain....I couldn't even open my mouth to its full lenght!
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Otaku xxoxx is off to a good start xxoxx's Avatar
    Thanks

my most hurting experince that was last year when my best friends leave me with out any resonse why ???? i do not know up now that was very hurt to me ...you know when i try to remember ...i start to cry cus that was very hard to me... now i feel frighted if i want to make friends....

Foolish beating

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast