Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: what's your most hurting experience..?

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what's your most hurting experience..?

Quote Originally Posted by Lasura View Post
    Well I couldn't really... he ran away and also I'm one of the persons that doesn't hit back, I make people hurt by not forgiving them and making it hard for them to forgive themselves. I think it worked on him...

Oh my god, so many things, it makes my hurting experience look like a childs play... I really feel for you. But I'm happy to see that you are so strong... I wish I would be so strong... I mean one bad thing was able to break my world appart... and it's hard to recover.

Oh don't say that!! every one handle stuff in a different way... I learn tojust let it be and keep going... but that's me... some people take time to recover and that's ok! there is nothing wrong with that
    And no hurting time is a child's play... it does not matter how big the other person sees it.... if for you is hurting and for u it is important that's what it matters.... everyone is different
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    When I was about 12 I had to have a surgery it was a small one... it took about 20 minutes... it was really short and it wasn't a big deal.... the big deal was though... that the anestesia effect lasted about 15 minutes.... so I could feel everything that the doc was doing for the 5 longest minutes of my life!!!!
    That was horrible!!!!!
    Last edited by lebasiara; Apr 20, 2007 at 08:29 PM.
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lebasiara View Post
    Oh don't say that!! every one handle stuff in a different way... I learn tojust let it be and keep going... but that's me... some people take time to recover and that's ok! there is nothing wrong with that
    And no hurting time is a child's play... it does not matter how big the other person sees it.... if for you is hurting and for u it is important that's what it matters.... everyone is different
    I guess you're right... I mean, I'm hurt by what happened, but at least I'm not sad about the love I lost... Thank you for the cheer up!!!

When I was about 12 I had to have a surgery it was a small one... it took about 20 minutes... it was really short and it wasn't a big deal.... the big deal was though... that the anestesia effect lasted about 15 minutes.... so I could feel everything that the doc was doing for the 15 longest minutes of my life!!!!
    That was horrible!!!!!
    My good... that sounds terrible, how could they do it to you.... I'm sick already when I have to watch someone taking my blood...I really fell for you lebasiara... But again I see you're holding on...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Banned Jamie5192 is off to a good start Jamie5192's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rave_Grip View Post
    Most hurting experience - falling in love For everyone >_>
    Besides that... hmm...
    When my ankle came between the metal spikes of the back tyre of the bicycle and my friend was rididng it very fast.
    When I fell on my knee over a rock and the wound was almost bone deep.
    Oh my god!!! you poor thing... I'm glad I wasn't there... I would have passed out back then... LOL ^_^ My worst experience is falling in love with a takein guy that is dating one of my best friends... I know I have already posted here but I can't choose only one...

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

.... i feel like stabbed from behind... a friend decieved me long ago ...
    i still am feeling the impact from it...

Now..im feeling confused like hell... ~.~ i don't know what to do... just read my poem A big Mess.. thats just how im feeling now.. :/

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess you're right... I mean, I'm hurt by what happened, but at least I'm not sad about the love I lost... Thank you for the cheer up!!!
    No prob!
    My good... that sounds terrible, how could they do it to you.... I'm sick already when I have to watch someone taking my blood...I really fell for you lebasiara... But again I see you're holding on...
    It was baaaaad but it's ok! that was 9 years ago... so now it is just a vague memory. It hurt tho! lol

Ray: I feel you man! My best friend betrayed me long ago....
    but one has to get over it...if not one gets destroyed not by the person who hurt but by oneself...
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

long time ago
    when I moved.. kinda simple you would think...
    but NO!
    I moved to a completely different country... so I left all my friends & fam and my GF...
    so yeah that hurt
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jaam0927 View Post
    long time ago
    when I moved.. kinda simple you would think...
    but NO!
    I moved to a completely different country... so I left all my friends & fam and my GF...
    so yeah that hurt
    I know how you feel, Jaam!! I am sort of in that type of situation myself. It was hard for me to leave them all and move out for education purposes, but I guess in time you get little used to it yet I reason there will still be a nagging feeling that generates a sense of longing for them. But hey, we still have keep in touch with them, don't we?

I haven't a girlfriend, so I suppose it's little more difficult for you. That is if you are not a girl-izer [philanderer, I mean].
    Last edited by kedar; Apr 21, 2007 at 09:43 PM.

Otaku Nameless may be famous one day Nameless may be famous one day Nameless's Avatar
    Thanks

When I got busted by a girl.. damn. it hurts. Haha.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast