Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: what's your most hurting experience..?

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what's your most hurting experience..?

Well.. I don't really have a painful emotional experience to share (even if I do, I won't share it anyway), I'll just tell about one of my most hurtful experience in physical condition. <^x^>lll
    Baa..
    When I was a very, very, very little lamb... <^3^>/~~~
    I got my hand stuck on the dried ice and it hurt a lot. Also, I got my hand caught in the lift doors and ever since then, my brother started having fears going in the lift. <o_o> I mean -- It was my hand that got caught in the lift and my hand still bears the scars!
    ... My arms were also caught in the bus's doors before. <^x^>lll
    And a little lamb I was, it hurt like hell.
    Baa...
    Please ignore this post. <u_u,> Baa..
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

My great aunt passed away. Boy did i cry like a baby. I wrote a poem in her memory and I will always remember the many things she did for my community. In fact, my entire community was devasted by her death.
    Seduced by Flesh

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar View Post
    I know how you feel, Jaam!! I am sort of in that type of situation myself. It was hard for me to leave them all and move out for education purposes, but I guess in time you get little used to it yet I reason there will still be a nagging feeling that generates a sense of longing for them. But hey, we still have keep in touch with them, don't we?

I haven't a girlfriend, so I suppose it's little more difficult for you. That is if you are not a girl-izer [philanderer, I mean].
    oowww man it sucks
    its been 2-3 years now.... I miss them all... and you definitely have to keep in touch with all your fiends. after all this time, I still chat with like 80-90% of my friends back there... you should see my msn list... +80 contacts... its huge! hehehe sometimes Im afraid to connect because of all the ppl that are on hehehe. But its the best thing you can do, to keep in touch with them, they help through the rough times even though they are not close to you. and for the GF part... thats was tough 2... like they reaped my chest open hehehe.... but I still talk to her
    but the best thing is just to move on I guess... dont forget them, or the memories... but just keep on going with your life...
    good luck KEDAR!
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Newbie totalchaosgirl1988 is off to a good start totalchaosgirl1988's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jezu View Post
    My most huring experience did not happen all at once, it took place over time. The culmination of the pain of being alone over several years caused me great hurt just to be alive.

Fortunatly, I'm over that now. ^_^
    Yea I know that same feeling, and the only thing that I have to remind me of all that is the distance between my dad and my mom. lucky I am not in the situation anymore, with the abuse from my step mom...but now I feel like I am getting it from my stepfather...but there wont be a lot of that soon enough. Ill be moving out with my bf. haha.

but yea there are alot of hurting experiances that I have had. One is sometimes having to listen to what my friends are saying. Like some of the words coming out of there mouths, is just sooo....childish...lol. well actually alot of the time its funny but, it pains me sometimes to listen to there moronic ideas haha.

but again like most people there is the pain of losing a loved one and the heart ache of breaking up with someone. all of which I have experienced.

but other then those times I was riding my bike. and there was this wood bridge that went over a creek and when you got the the other side there was this concreate stone, like a really high step that was at the end. well anyway on my way back coming from the other end of town we took the same way back and me trying too act cool and stuff tried to ride my bike up the step like a street curb...BOY was a WRONG! my bike came to an immidate hult and I hit my croch on the bar of my bike. God that sucked! lol. well its always fun to look back and laugh at things like that. haha.

well later all

Totalchaos

Newbie glacier may be famous one day glacier may be famous one day glacier's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm..let see if i can tell u one...

when 'atashi dake no hito' s death, I'm not on his side...i'm half around the world from him. my greatest regret...

the funny part of this....i can tell this bluntly...

maybe because u all r sum1 i dont know ....

dunno
    For I am rightful of their band, My best allegiances are to the death ~Gwendolyn Brooks

Signature designed by Shonen
    Thank You

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

Lets see where to start i guess ill start off from last year with my dad. the most hurting expirence that i ever felt from him was when he killed him self. The one person in this world that i respected most and followed blindly did some so unexpected. From my mom when she threated to kill her self after my dad died. Aother most hurting exspirence was when i got my fingers cut off 2 days right before my b-day. another one was when i was told that i was going to be held back a year. Yea 2006 sucked major balls. But Like im always told cant live in the past.

Do to others as you see fit

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

the most hurting experience was being forced to watch an hour long movie about how fur coats are made. i must have thrown up three times, when they sliced a fox in half, cuz they thought it was dead, but it was unconcious, and it woke up during being skinned alive. i had nightmares for atleast a month. since then, i have been cutting down on animal and animal-by products.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MisMelS View Post
    Mine probably happened a month ago. After revealing a secret of mine to my boyfriend, he revealed a secret to me - he's gay. That kind of devastated me.
    OMG, !

How can people not know?? Honestly, it's pretty obvious when a guy is gay. Even when he's "not out" yet. You can still always tell.

My most hurtful experience was when I was about seven and learned how to ride a bike for the first time. I sped down a hill and ran into a wire fence.

That hurt like hell.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast