Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

Thread: what's your most hurting experience..?

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: what's your most hurting experience..?

Hmmm... emotional or physical?

Physically, I suppose it was when I was playing tag in a jungle-gym-type playground... metal-new ones, for safety apparently. (I miss the old swings that would pierce your fingers into living blister-monsters)

Well, a person I didn't happen to like decided to yank my leg while I was moving from one small platform to another (floating stairs is what I called them, steps that were hung by metal bars)... needless to say, I lost balance and... well, I remember the 5-hit combo ( or was it 7? ) that ensued... As far as I remember, it was: hit head on one bar, foot kicking hard against another bar, elbow smashing into a bar, fingers being yanked off of another bar at full-force and smashing my other elbow on a platform, and my spine being crushed (no, not literally, just how it felt like) on the platform as my body was floating in mid-air, only my spine keeping from my entire falling flat on its back. ...then of course (the sixth hit), falling face flat on the wood-chipped floor.

That hurt. Seriously.

Sure, I've jumped off of a 40-mph scooter and lost a chunk of meat. I've fallen from 30 feet in the air and landed straight on my back. I've had a bowling ball hit my head. I've ran at full-speed and hit my head on a brick wall. I've cut my leg up against a sharp rock in salt water. And I've been beaten up so much that I can't even count them at all.

BUT SERIOUSLY, NOTHING COMPARES TO THAT! >_O I swear to goodness! Those wooden jungle-gyms were safer!! I shoulda' signed a petition against these "new" and "safe" playgrounds! D*MN IT HURT!!

As for emotional? Psh, as far as I know, this topic isn't my friend, so it has no right to know at all!

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

i donno what mine would be .... my gandad that died last year i was really close to him i mean i was not my sis was wose than i was but it was black days for weeks after no one wanted or did anything

or else the time i feel off the tolit when i was younger

i was getting somrthing from a shlef and i had to stand on the tolit to get to it and we didnt have a sit on it at the time and i was soo terrafed of spiders and there was a big ass mutant one on the window i tryed to get off but i ended up slping my food got cought in the tolit and my head it full wak off the sink onto the floor and i when to hospaile right after that
    ¬__¬ had to take this offol medacie after ewww it was rottion

Newbie Captain Geusak may be famous one day Captain Geusak may be famous one day
    Thanks

Seeing my father fight my mom when I was little. Because of that he was sent to jail for many years. I then grew up confused and alone without a caring father. But ever since I've found out the truth of what really happened, and about his dark past, I had then developed a deep hatred against him. But now I don't think about it much anymore. I don't know who he is anymore and I like it that way.

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7