+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What's Your Sadest Moment?????

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

What's Your Sadest Moment?????

I'm sorry if this thread was already made but I searched it and no results were found so please don't be mad.....

So anyways what was your sadest moment ever? Mine was when my parents walked out on me saying to me before they got into there car "We hate you and never want to see you again as long as we live." I cried for about three days and that was a month ago. I'm still very upset about it.....so what is yours? Please share!

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What's Your Sadest Moment?????

omg that is sad im sowwy.anyways i had to be in mexico for a few weeks because i wanst going to be able to see my grampa in december,worst of all my mom saw him die.that must have been hard.
    Yeah, Bye.

Dragonrider Ichigo_06 is off to a good start Ichigo_06's Avatar
    Thanks

man that must be sad. I think the saddest moment I have ever had in my life was when my great grandmother Mertle died. she died in 1992 or somewhere around there. I was still crying about it after 3 or so years and I still miss her alot.
    ナサン フォオツド
    Keep what you hold dear close for one day they may be gone forever!
    Make one person smile for it will continue to spread but if you make a frown that will spread as well.http://www.animeonline.net/gallery/s...0/ppuser/57173

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

I have three, when I was 6 I wentta visit my grandma and grandpa. I was there a couplea days when my grandma collasped onto the couch. When my grandpa got home from work I told 'im,"Shh, be quiet grandma's sleepin'." When my grandpa tried ta wake her, she wouldn't wake up. The reason why was that she had a stroke and died. Then there was my Uncle Jeff, he and I were very close, but he was goin' through a very turbulent time in his life when he decided to take his own. For years I blamed myself for what happend to 'im. Then jus' two months ago, my aunt died. She died of cancer, the very same diesease I was stricken with 6 years ago. I was very close ta her, and I was very honored when my uncle asked me ta be a paulbearer for her. I miss her, when I was a kid I used ta go over ta her house ta eat dinner and play wit my cousins. I jus' dunno what I'm gonna do without her.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

OMG!!! Why would your parents do such a thing?!!! It's terrible...

My saddest moment was when my ex hit me in the face... I was teribly shocked... it didn't hurt much... he couldn't have a good swing so it would be really painful... but I just couldn't believe he had done that... afterwards he just talked on the phone like if nothing had happened... I haven't talked to him ever since...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

mine would have to be when i was a car accident when i MAC truck hit this car that tried to avoid a accident that i was we had gotten out of the car and was looking at a certain spot where the truck the hit him even though i didnt know him i just saw him die right in front of me and this was about two years ago and it still haunts me till this day

Newbie ME2LOL is off to a good start ME2LOL's Avatar
    Thanks

omg those r all really sad i feel srry for all of u, my saddest moments i have 2 is when me and my ex were going out she sole my money and my heart she dumped me and basic told me to never see her agian then she slaped me and ran off, and my other is when my best friend took his life, i didnt cry but i never did get over it he was always happy i dont no why he wud do that.

Newbie runebearer00 is off to a good start runebearer00's Avatar
    Thanks

Minwe would have to be when i was seven and the dolg i hade raised from a puppy died I loved that puppy so much that i became really depressed and wouldnt eat ,sleep,talk or go to school at all. All i did was cry for a long time i loved that dog so much

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast