+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What's Your Sadest Moment?????

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What's Your Sadest Moment?????

My saddest moment was when i turn 18. I figured, i was getting freaking old and that sooner or later i would be getting married, have kids, retire and then die. Man, i wish time would go slow like the flow in some rivers go.

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh yeah, Lasura I kinda knew that they were gonna do that sooner or later because all my life they abused me horribly and afterward they left me with my drunkin cousin......so yeah my life sucks but yeah yeah I don't care no more.....I'm so sorry for the rest of you really! TT_TT

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

Otaku Seirika is off to a good start
    Thanks

My saddest moment was when I lost a friend.She died and most of her family were in critical shape due to a shooting incident last year.

Become a wind, unfathomable distress. I'll hold back your loneliness.

Otaku Noodles is off to a good start Noodles's Avatar
    Thanks

This is happened sometime before I was in the third grade

I had found I dead cat one day when I was walking and I saw that it had been burned to death. I saw that near it was a kitten. I felt sorry for the cat so I brought it back into the house. When I got home I told my mom what had happened. She told me that I could not keep the kitten. I was told to take it back to where I found it. I took the cat back to its dead mother but the kitten followed me back home. I picked up the cat and took it to a place where I saw alot of cats hang out. I tried to put the cat down but its claws had grabbed onto my glove. I shook the glove and watched as the kitten flew off. I don't know where the cat fell but I heard it cry out to me. I tried to climb down but I could not get that far down. I searched a while before the kitten stopped calling out.
    I will never forget that cats mewing for as long as I live.
    Even now as I write this letter I can still hear that cats crying out.
    I have to stop now before I get too sad.
    Mr. Fangs

Newbie jyoung013 is off to a good start jyoung013's Avatar
    Thanks

saddest moment for me is when i had to help bury my best friend since boot camp, the story goes as this, we had been clearing houses in and out of some of the small iraqi towns just about 30 miles somewhere south of baghdad, the town was located near the marine base camp chesty..... anyways i had been going in first for the good part of the day, and my friend alviera (corporal type) wanted to know if i wanted to be the ram and he could be the first in to clear the room, i told sure, and be damned the first house we came to after chow, we had been talking about when we got back we were going to go out to driftwoods a local place around lejeune, so when i cleared the door with the ram he went and fell back out the door, i mean it wasn't even a spilt second i thought he had fell but he was shot.

Newbie Jurumaru is off to a good start Jurumaru's Avatar
    Thanks

my sadest moment was when my uncle died, and this only happened last month, i still cry about it, we were really close, and i miss him dearly.
    I love Jurmaru,and hes dead, so what does that make me?

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

My saddest moment was when my dad got a stroke. It was hard to look at him with all this tubes on him and he was in and out of consciousness. He used to be so cerebral and energetic it was sad seeing him in a vegetative state. Mom had to take care of him 24/7. My sister left the family with her son because of it. She didn't even call or write. She just left in the middle of the night. Now mom is worried about our nephew gone and put in the care of weirdos. I don't know if my Dad will ever walk again. It is just so hard to look at him so helpless and incontinent. It's a far cry from his former enthusiastic self.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Noodles... you really are a storyteller... it wasa very sad story and really made me sad and also reminded me of Stephen King ^^ lol Poor kitten... @.@ But it's ok... maybe he was too small for you to be able to take care of him, that's why your mum asked for you to take him back...

And jyoung... that is just... dunno what to say, makes me thing different, more realistic about Iraqi, made me open my eyes and be even more sure that we should get out of that place already... and... I think that friend was your guardian angel...

And desxms... your sister left because it was too hard for her to bear, lets not even talk about her son... don't be angry at her and I hope everything is fine with your father and... be strong!

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast