+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: What's you're favorite part of the holidays?

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

What's you're favorite part of the holidays?

Well since the holidays are here i wanted to know what people liked most of the season? The music, gifts,family,games,etc.
    For me I love the togetherness of my family and friends. We have laughs and giggles ^^. the gifts are just added bonus for me but don't get me wrong i like presents as much as the next person ^^ (the kid in me ^^)
    I like the music...when it's sung right lol Many people forget the words and then it stops lol.

-What's you're favorite thing about the hoildays?
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

Otaku LEtters Champion, PopWord Champion, Alphabet Soup Champion, Baby Destruction Champion bellocanlver is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: What's you're favorite part of the holidays?

hm...my favorite things about the holidays are.. the music, the food, the presents, watching my parents dance like weirdos, playing games, the snow, and so much more!
    Temari is so Cool

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ryomakurosaki View Post
    -What's you're favorite thing about the hoildays?
    Me well...

I like the family! They always make me happy... until they attack me... THE FEAR LOL!

I love the music. It's very calming and so happy....... (A bit too happy LOL)

I love the gifts cause my family always surprises me with the gift and it makes me so happy!!! ^^ SO YAH!

And the FOOD!!!!!! It's so YUM! And so GOOD WHEN MY MOM COOKS SO YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KuwiRules145 View Post
    Me well...

I like the family! They always make me happy... until they attack me... THE FEAR LOL!

I love the music. It's very calming and so happy....... (A bit too happy LOL)

And I love the gifts cause my family always surprises me with the gift and it makes me so happy!!! ^^ SO YAH!
    O_o you're family attacks you!! lol i love the family part ^^ it's the one time of the year where parents actually give their children all the attention in the world ^^
    Plus i love when i see my mom reaction when my dad gives her a beautiful present ^^ well my brother just bugs me so maybe somethings doesn't change even during the hoildays ^^
    lol but i let him slide with the bugging because the next day he's mine !!! bahahahahahhahaha lol ^^ i don't do anything to bad...i just "lose" his present lol ^^
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

It's definitely got to be the time we get off from work and school, and time to get crazy with friends. Holidays are actually time when I DONT spend time with my family, we all have our little own thing and we just split.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie Light Hyuga is off to a good start Light Hyuga's Avatar
    Thanks

r thr still ppl here im new and in need of friends
    'If you believe in Jesus Christ put this phrase into your signature'
    'When you are down to nothing GOD is up to something'
    'Never frown when you are sad cuz you never know who is falling in love with your smile'

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Light Hyuga View Post
    r thr still ppl here im new and in need of friends
    umm ^^" there is an intro place where you are supposed to post this. and also you didn't even answer the question...^^"
    But i guess it's good to be nice to the new people as well so welcome ^^
    I could say it's part of the holidays as well ^^ to be kind to everyone
    that's my favorite part as well being kind to people who you don't like or new to you ^^
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ryomakurosaki View Post
    What's you're favorite thing about the hoildays?
    Love, mirth, and gladness of it all. But in our household, we try to celebrate all days like they are festivals. The sad part now is that I am not physically close to my family, as I am studying far away (abroad).

I live with my uncle (my mom's brother), and he's entertaining. <Haha> So, I make merry with him and my friends. =P But I wish I had my lovely mother and sisters, awesome older brother, and my silly dad within my arms reach. And my grandparents, and all my lovelies. My Divine God, I miss them so much.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast