+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: when people talk about you...

Newbie hikaru 103 may be famous one day hikaru 103 may be famous one day hikaru 103's Avatar
    Thanks

when people talk about you...

what would you do when someone talks about you? i had a bunch of friends when they seperated into two little groups, i hung out with one group, when one day, they start talking about me behind my back! the even worse part was that i even stayed with them, so i tryed to hang out with them but they still talked about me and wile i hang out with the other group they start to think im cheating on em like im talking about them so they get all pissed on me
    The thoughts you took from me. The thoughts you gave to me. The thoughts you twisted and shook away from me. That is the proof that you love me...

「Someone」 Goo Slasher Champion, Fish Kill Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Cell-Out Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Flower Girl Champion KuwiRules145 is off to a good start KuwiRules145's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: when people talk about you...

I'm use to it. When I was little millions of people made fun of me cause of my race. I just cry but now I don't really worry about at all. I'm already use it now so I'll never take action cause of that.
    「When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead」

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

You shouldn't give a damn what people think or say about you. You are you, and no one can change that. You should love yourself for who you are and accept all your flaws. Once that's done.. you have no need to worry about what others think about you. Because as long as you're fine with who you are and what you do.. that is all that matters. People can talk up a storm about you.. but all they are doing is hurting themselves.

Obviously for me to say this, I must be going by it as well.

And I am. And I Love it.
    Last edited by The White Wolf; May 22, 2007 at 05:28 PM.

Newbie hikaru 103 may be famous one day hikaru 103 may be famous one day hikaru 103's Avatar
    Thanks

well since im stuck in between two different groups i dont know what to do!! im so depressed
    The thoughts you took from me. The thoughts you gave to me. The thoughts you twisted and shook away from me. That is the proof that you love me...

Banned The White Wolf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Try no to turn this into blog material, or they'll close the thread.

[Genius way of turning this into a general discussion is as follows:]

If a group of "friends" treats one of its members like crap.. I don't think they are that person's real friends. So I'd say dump them and go find some real friends. You don't need negative people in your life.

Thanks

thanks ill keep that in mind, now that ive found an answer they can close it

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, this is a discussable thread, so I'm going to let it stay open for other members to talk about. If any other staff member feels it should be close then please feel free to do so.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie kronoisis is off to a good start kronoisis's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KuwiRules145 View Post
    I'm use to it. When I was little millions of people made fun of me cause of my race. I just cry but now I don't really worry about at all. I'm already use it now so I'll never take action cause of that.
    you shouldnt care about wat people think about you or you race.... all that matter is wat you think about yourself. people make fun of me but i dont care at all because its words. learn to block out people that doesnt care about you and start thinking about the people right in front of you that care about you..... only the people that care about you will help you get by in life. thats all because there are people in the world that are true people and true friends. i dont kno wat im saying but who knos the person that doesnt care wat you look like likes you for you then who knos that person could be your best friend forever.. or maybe ever more. from your friend: KRONO (i can be a sweet love person at times lol)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast