+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: when people talk about you...

Otaku Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee may be famous one day Silvertoekee's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: when people talk about you...

what would you do when someone talks about you?

I would probably confront them and be like whats your problem? If its friends doing it then you really wonder are they your friends or gossip hounds who like to say vile things about your character. Friends are suppose to be someone you can hang with and care about not someone who thinks you are cheating on them for hanging with others sheesh.....to much drama. Kick those so called friends to the curb and find a new group to hang out with.

Otaku xxoxx is off to a good start xxoxx's Avatar
    Thanks

if someone talk about me behained me ...i will ask him or her did you have something in your mind ?then i will fight with him ; her .....that's what i will do ....

Foolish beating

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    You shouldn't give a damn what people think or say about you. You are you, and no one can change that. You should love yourself for who you are and accept all your flaws. Once that's done.. you have no need to worry about what others think about you. Because as long as you're fine with who you are and what you do.. that is all that matters. People can talk up a storm about you.. but all they are doing is hurting themselves.

Obviously for me to say this, I must be going by it as well.

And I am. And I Love it.
    well i have to agree with u. i've never known about ppl talking behind my back but i know it happens (it happens to everyone no matter who u are). also every friend that i know follows the belief "who gives a damn about what they think" attitude. but for some of them its definitely needed. but we all got the habit of just saying what we think of each other in each other faces.

but i have to say that talking behind ur back is something very mild, once rumors about u and vicious one at that start surfacing i think u should just ignore it (even the rumors also). also lets face it, are ur friends really ur friend? thats also something u have to ask urself when they do this stuff.

well i've gone on a bit of a tangent there. anyway back to the point follow white wolfs advice, she is right it does works wonders. it truly is a waste of time worrying about what other ppl think of u and what they say. cause it will happen anyway no matter what u do, its unavoidable.

Otaku bcvl1124 is off to a good start
    Thanks

If someone talk about me behind my back. I will just ignore them and just leave them alone. I don't really care if people talks about me.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

I do nothing... let them talk... I can't do anything about it... sometimes I talk bad about others too (and I'm really ashamed of it, but it sometimes just gets out of my mouth and I can't do anything about it)... I just try to say everything about me before thee... laugh about myself before they do so they wouldn't have the need to do it...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

well everyone has people talkin about them at some time or another to be truthful
    i have has many i time when people talk about me

no one likes it it can cos emotail disres ect it can make the person mostlikey not to do sometihing do it ect i would just say i wouldnt talk about anyone behind their backs so i would exspet the same from them witch most times does not happen

Otaku Just Pitching Champion, Mile High Club Champion, Penguin Dive Champion, Gold Strike Champion Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star may be famous one day Darkened_Star's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The White Wolf View Post
    You shouldn't give a damn what people think or say about you. You are you, and no one can change that. You should love yourself for who you are and accept all your flaws. Once that's done.. you have no need to worry about what others think about you. Because as long as you're fine with who you are and what you do.. that is all that matters. People can talk up a storm about you.. but all they are doing is hurting themselves.
    I agree with Whitey ^_^ You really shouldn't care about what they think.

And it's obvious that they aren't that great of friends if they keep talking about you. I had "friends" like that once. But I had a real friend that stood up for me when the did talk about me too. ^_^ I wouldn't take it. I don't take it, not anymore. People are always going to talk about you sometime. Just don't let it get to you.

Come dance in the rain with me, no one is watching.

Newbie dungeonmaster666 may be famous one day dungeonmaster666 may be famous one day dungeonmaster666's Avatar
    Thanks

heck if their life is so boring that they need to talk about me to spice it up i feel privilaged so i dont fret about it. unless their talkin shit about someone i care about then it gets personal and it pisses me off and i go off on em.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast