+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: when people talk about you...

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: when people talk about you...

Quote Originally Posted by hikaru 103 View Post
    what would you do when someone talks about you?
    If people bitch about me, I do get upset, but I don't argue with them about it... probably because I'm a lot more gutless than people would like to think. Besides, I bitch about people too, so that kind of evens out everything. I'm not perfect enough for people NOT to backstab me.

Newbie Thunder13 is off to a good start Thunder13's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont care what people say about me cuz its all irrelevant to my goals/satisfaction. I never truly side with anyone because Its both stupid and not stupid. when someone talks about me behind my back i just stare at them and make them uncomfortable, which is fun. But one time i went overboard. The water at my house wasnt running and i couldnt take a shower for months.People at school kept talking about my stench and gradually i got seriously pissed. third period, this guy says "jeez man take a bath" and i got so angry that i just beat him up.Nothing serious though, cuz i did stop between hits.anyways i got suspended and my mom was really angry but my sisters were like"way to go!".But throughout it all i kept my calm, even when i beat that retard.It was fun, and i never really cared about how it turned out

Banned mydhn006 is off to a good start
    Thanks

just be yourself ,let it be! that is because you are all young ,so you came across such things. when you are a bit muture ,there won't be such hard-to-deal things. one golden roll to deal with it should be ,just doing what you like ,and be warmhearted with others .
    Last edited by kedar; May 24, 2007 at 07:10 PM. Reason: Nice try. Please don't ever repeat this!

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hikaru 103 View Post
    what would you do when someone talks about you?
    ~ Well, it depends on what they are talking about me. If it's like "wow Kedar is so dripping hot," I would feel flattered and probably pose left/right and up/down for them to take pictures of me, but if it's like "holy God Kedar is so freaking ugly," I would just ignore them if they happen to be guys.. I do talk about people as well, but it's mostly complimentary and I don't do much bad gossiping. I am very indifferent to people that I do not know, so I only pick on my dearies and they don't mind generally. ^^

~ Okay, if no one's cooking up really bad rumors about me involving any of my family, friends, and any outsiders, and are not bad mouthing on any of my family and friends, I wouldn't take any form of action... But if happens to not be the case, then of course, I will surely have words with that person(s) ~! ^^ I'm rather lenient and appear very nice when whatever it is they are talking about pertains to me alone, so I only knuckle down if involves my family and close friends mostly ~!!! Generally I maintain a take-it-easy attitude and besides, you can't attend and hunt down all dogs that bark at you, so you might address a few here and there, so they can set an example up for others to come.

I remember this one time I was on subway, these two guys, one a Japanese with an afro and the other a Jamaican [I think], totally out-of-nowhere, came and sat next to me... and started to give me faces... and sang some crazy Japanese song in reggae style on either side of me. They were even rapping and doing that hand-gesturing thing that people do when they rap ~! It was the craziest thing ever. No one on the subway did anything.. which was good, and at the next station, those freaks dropped off ~!! Just imagine that, it seems really weird. They kept their distance, so I didn't mind. I didn't want to make a mountain out of an ant hill.. They left, didn't they? Lucky them, they didn't come near my pretty hair!! Oh, I did enjoy the look a few girls gave me. Haha.. You can surely run across some crazy dopes at night on subway. ^^

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tbaism View Post
    ROFL, the Swede's...

I also agree with your post and find it at the foundation of friendships I create. Of course I could always wait and watch myself, but playing offense is more my style.

There is almost always a time when your friend or yourself will talk badly about each other. You don't necesarrily have to have less respect or a lack of honor and loyalty to do so, just being pissed off is a good enough reason. Hell, talking about the faults and little pet peeves are essential in knowing a person, and it can allow you to get past them.

I use this plilosphy in creating a friendship, and I have never been disappointed in the outcome. They may talk some smack every now and again, but that doesn't make them any less of a friend. Knowing each other and being able to deal with that is one of the true marks of friendship. You can't always act like a child or hold a grudge over some simple/idiotic argument if you claim to be a mature individual.

Choosing when and where to go is difficult, but if you aren't welcome in the first place, get some pride and quit being so pathetic. If you are a follower in life, actually follow something or someone, worth the effort.
    Point taken. But, there's a fine line between talkin' smack for fun, and talkin' trash to be a d***. Y'know what I mean? Once you cross that line, it's no longer super-happy fun time, it's time to find a new friend.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5