+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: When You're Bored

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

When You're Bored

What do you do unconsciously when you're bored? Some people clean, others eat, some do strange things that not even I could hazard a guess at.

Myself, I make drinks - nothing alcoholic as 1) can't stand the smell of it, no matter how light 2) don't like anything that damaging to my body.

I mean, just the other day I made two different kinds of tea, made differently as well. As well as coffee, some tropical juice, a frapuccino, and a root beer float. All within a few minutes of each other. It wasn't until I was done that I realized what I was doing.

So what does everyone else do?

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: When You're Bored

I tend to monologue. I'll start quoting a scene from any sort of media i;ve seen and act out the parts as well.

Either that or i will sing to myself.

But the most common thing i do when i am bored, and unconsciously of course, i normally end up drumming my fingers. This seems to be the most common thing i end up doing, as it normally leads to me tapping out a beat on my kneecaps.
    Why hello there!

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a habit that can be considered annoying. If I am carrying my Zippo, then I flick it open and close in rapid succession. My friends think it is annoying, but I like the sound. If I don't have my Zippo, then I open and close my knife in rapid succession. If lacking both, I either pace back and forth, or, if I am sitting, bouncing my leg up and down.

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Newbie dark anime prince may be famous one day dark anime prince may be famous one day dark anime prince's Avatar
    Thanks

It's not that often that I find myself bored, but when I am, I'll sometimes take a nap, or watch a movie, or call someone, or go for a run, or walk my dog, or.. yeah, whatever I can think of. I've grown out of the habit of nagging my siblings in my boredom, but it still happens from time to time. Sometimes I'll even clean my room, but that's not so much due to the boredom. My mother can be quite intimidating when she wants to be.

Otaku xxoxx is off to a good start xxoxx's Avatar
    Thanks

Bored...?? let me see ,Go outside the home and find something to do or go walking or just blast the music and start dancing until the Neighborhood comes and say stop it then every thing will stop...Or just surf the Internet to see if there's anything to read or do or playing online Games...

Foolish beating

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Me, I either sleep, read or try to keep myself occupied with somthing or take a walk somewhere
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Newbie alyne is off to a good start alyne's Avatar
    Thanks

when im bored, i find myself fidgiting*spelled right,i think not* ill twist my rings around my finger, twitching my foot, or constantly looking at my watch
    luv ya long time

Otaku DemonicKagomeTahoshi is off to a good start DemonicKagomeTahoshi's Avatar
    Always with my lover in his hearts, or with him no matter what
    Thanks

Me, when i'm bored, i intend to clean, and get tired, even when i'm moving about and stuff... funny huh.?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast