+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: When You're Bored

Newbie Moonlit Paradise is off to a good start Moonlit Paradise's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: When You're Bored

Quote Originally Posted by zyta View Post
    What do you do unconsciously when you're bored? Some people clean, others eat, some do strange things that not even I could hazard a guess at.

Myself, I make drinks - nothing alcoholic as 1) can't stand the smell of it, no matter how light 2) don't like anything that damaging to my body.

I mean, just the other day I made two different kinds of tea, made differently as well. As well as coffee, some tropical juice, a frapuccino, and a root beer float. All within a few minutes of each other. It wasn't until I was done that I realized what I was doing.

So what does everyone else do?
    When I'm bored in school, unconsciously I start writing numbers out in spanish. LOL, like my hand just all of a sudden starts writing "Uno, Dos, Tres.." until I catch myself. I usually figure out what's going on at number six, lmao. Weird, I know. But it's something I started doing after being in AP Spanish for a semester. When I started to doze off in space, my hand would automatically start writing out the numbers in spanish. And so I guess it's become tradition in my brain lol!

At home, when I"m bored I hardly know what to do with myself. I either start eating, looking through the guide channel to see what's on television, or browsing through myspace, facebook, hotmail, and AO simultaneously.

Ha. Wow.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

For example right now i am bored and still at skool and dont have myself a ride to get home earlier. I have no clue what i do when i am bored this is the first time i gotten bored other than having some friends over. Usually whenever i get bored i usually do my routine exercise in order to remain active and also online.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Otaku MisMelS may be famous one day MisMelS may be famous one day MisMelS's Avatar
    In a world where I can't be hurt anymore....
    Thanks

Bored - humm. I generally will torment my cat, call a friend, put on some music and dance around, find a movie to watch or get online and mess around (generally go to youtube and watch Jeff Dunham). Oh, I also sometimes will go to the gym (also a great stress releiver!)

THANK YOU SASURAIHELL!!! YOU ROCK!!!!

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

me when i get boered i talk to my gf or i will play a game but mostly when bored i catch up on anime yeah i lead a miserable existence huh
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

When I am bored I tend to do all sorts of things. One of which is mostly sleep for about 45min to an hour. If I don't feel like sleeping my right leg tends to bounce. That only happens if I am sitting and doing something that is not in the least bit entertaining, and or out of habit. Most commen how ever is that I zone off into lala land with my head in the clouds day dreaming about what ever.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

i like to go hangout w/ some friends, or party, maybe listen to music. Basically anything to not be bored i suppose

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

i just do stupid stuff ill watch tv eat ice cream or just get on the computer and do stupid stuff

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

well i don't get bored that much XD , i have many things to do lol , but when i get bored i listen to music the loud music but not rap lol , and i like to watch TV or talk to my friends or (this is the thing that i like to do the most hahhaha >>> i like to make my little sister angry lol becasue she is SUPER cute when she is angry X3 .. =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast