+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Where do You think You deserve to go....? Heaven or Hell?

Otaku xxoxx is off to a good start xxoxx's Avatar
    Thanks

Where do You think You deserve to go....? Heaven or Hell?

Where do You think You deserve to go....? Heaven or Hell?

Many people will say I want or I DESERVE to go to the heaven because I am a good person, but how about you? And why you think that?

Well if I answer the Question I will say that I don't really believe that I deserve heaven but I guess Hell what more I deserve. I'm not the best person in the world anyway...

Foolish beating

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Where do You think You deserve to go....? Heaven or Hell?

I deserve to go to hell. I've done quite a few things deserving of eternal damnation and torment. But I'd be satisfied. Most of my friends will be there too...

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

I’m not entirely sure really where I would be placed. After all that has taken place in my life and how I acted and perceived things one would easily say Hell because I was very depressed, angry, hated all of Humanity, as well as attempt suicide several times. Basically I thought I was a waist of Human flesh. But all that changed two years ago when I met my first love and even though we ended breaking up after two years of blissful happiness caused by a traumatic and very stressful out side forces that caused her to make several big mistakes and three months of torment for me trying to fix everything we ended it. Since then I just try to be the best person I can be and carry on and be my self and carry all the life lessens I have learned so far. My ex really helped me find out who I was and I intend to keep it that way... As of now would I be deserving of Heaven, well, I would like to thinks so, I have changed drastically compared to how I was before I met my ex. I still have a lot of making up to do with all the time I squandered in my past self and world loathing. I don’t consider my self an angel by any stretch of the imagination, although I know a few people who would probably disagree with me on that and no I am not referring to my parents.
    In short... I really don’t know.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Not really a proper 'Debate' topic thread... Moving to the Cyberlounge...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku Shin Ryuga is off to a good start
    Thanks

well altho i'm a kind person and stuff... i'll probbably end up in heaven... thing i don't really want... i'd be better off in hell... i allways wanted to meet satan... and i really don't think he's all that bad as people say... since all he wanted was more power.... like we mortals whouldnt whant more power..... we allways whant a little more than what we have at our dispozal...everyone wants more money... since money governs power in this world... so i don't blame Lucifer for that... i think God could have understood that and not punish him that way... and i understand why he tryes to get back @ God
    Last edited by Shin Ryuga; Sep 15, 2008 at 11:06 AM.

Thx allot AO 4 makeing me resize this....i'm being sarcastic......

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm i dont really know..a part of me feels like heaven..but there are things in my past..that where not too good..and im still paying the price..but overall i think i have a good heart and i try my best to live a good life according to god's will..i think god realy looks at the person heart not the thing they have done in the past..cuz we all sin ..its in our blood from our orginal parnets (Adam and eve) ..so as long as we do good in the future we will be in heaven..

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

For me, it really isn't a question about where I deserve to be placed in, or even where I wish/desire to be placed in. Just thinking logically about it, I hate the idea of Heaven, following God and/or Jesus for all eternity like slaves - in an eternal paradise, but still as happy slaves.

To me Hell just sounds more fun, though I'm by far not an "M". At least there it would have been my choice and thus, eternity in damnation wouldn't be too bad.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Otaku Shin Ryuga is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zyta View Post
    To me Hell just sounds more fun, though I'm by far not an "M". At least there it would have been my choice and thus, eternity in damnation wouldn't be too bad.
    hahahah lol i guess great minds think alike... Hell whould be so much more fun... i allways imagined Hell as a big club iwth lava and stuff and ppl hadbanging all day on Dark/Death Metall and stuff.... and gues what... they have this HUUUGE Tiky bar with coctails and stuff X3

Thx allot AO 4 makeing me resize this....i'm being sarcastic......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast