+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Where would you go

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

Where would you go

If you can be anywhere right now where would you go. Have you been there before? Is there a reason why you would want to go there?

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Where would you go

if i could be anywhere in the worlsd now i would say ain soth dakota to be with my bf. yay me

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Where would you go

If I could be anywhere in the world right now... I'd be... okay, I can't decide between Boston and Connecticut.

BOSTON because I've always wanted to go to Boston, and though I don't really have a solid/sensible reason for wanting to go there, I um, kind of want to take time off, run around Boston shopping in little offbeat stores and photographing every interesting little thing I come across. I guess I'm saying this because I'm a photographer, I like art, and therefore I think like an artist. And artists don't need proper reasons to do things, or go places.

CONNECTICUT because the guy I fancy is there. Okay, it's not just that. A friend of mine studies in CT too, and she loves the place. She thinks it's really quaint and lovely and all, and I figure "quaint" and "lovely" are the BEST words to describe the kind of stuff I like to photograph... so there you have it again - I want to go to CT because I want to smell the fresh air and document the place in photos.

Newbie Jackleonfraust may be famous one day Jackleonfraust may be famous one day
    Thanks
    here is good.

um, meby at home playing with my puppy

or on a date with a compatable female.

i'll save the exotic locations for my next vacation.
    (an finally use my passport)
    probably veinice or rome.

Otaku NightFox may be famous one day NightFox may be famous one day NightFox's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would like to get to Japan with my gf.
    I would like to visit big cities but I would like to spend
    most of the time in countryside

Love hurts...trust me I know, I really do...

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Any where outside of United States. Being a business major, I should have seen what the world was like, but was never given the opportunity because of money and our family was never exactly outgoing ppl.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks
    I want to travel around the world really. But first I want to pick my girl up and just roam free. I would trade anything for that. Some of the main areas I would visit are Japan, Thailand, most of Europe, some of Africa, Australia, and South America. Those are my top priorities after that I'll visit the rest of the world.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    I'd choose Heaven I guess, I was told things are pretty spiffy out there.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast