Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Where are you from?

Otaku cojoe5 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Where are you from?

Ok now this has been bugging me i just want to know where your from and how old you are (Real age please)...i don't want your address or number i just want to know where your from, age, name, and gender(optional).

Im Coty Maxwell, Arkansas, 17, Male

Just like that..
    Assistant Commander *Master Ninja*

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Where are you from?

Oh gee this is going to be a bit of embarrising for myself, since i live in a small town.

Well here is mine then...

Name: Jesus Guzman
    The only reason i said that it would embarssing is that it is considered a small town but still has few communications that anyone can use for instance computers phone boots as well with a few stores withing the five minute range from this city. Typically it has been a boring place for myself to live in it. Still on the other hand you can see a great view of the hills during the winter.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

Wright City, Missouri aka in the middle of nowhere. I am a female and I am 16 years old going on 17.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

It appears that i made a mistake into from where i came from, well i came originally from Oceanside/San Diego, California not American Canyon. Which is highly small still anyways the city i had come originally is a city inside with another city which is big and really popular because of the wonderous beaches that lay around the land near the pacific. So this is the accurate place where i truly came from.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Newbie ashleyhime is off to a good start ashleyhime's Avatar
    Thanks

name: Ashley
    location: Rio Rancho, New Mexico (right now I'm in maine though ^_^)
    (\__/)
    (+'.'+) Beware the bunnies!
    (")_(")

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

hummm
    here
    Name: Mara
    originally from: Costa Rica!!!!! ^_^
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Newbie Ransaeo may be famous one day Ransaeo may be famous one day Ransaeo's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dark1angel View Post
    Oh gee this is going to be a bit of embarrising for myself, since i live in a small town.

Well here is mine then...

Name: Jesus Guzman
    The only reason i said that it would embarssing is that it is considered a small town but still has few communications that anyone can use for instance computers phone boots as well with a few stores withing the five minute range from this city. Typically it has been a boring place for myself to live in it. Still on the other hand you can see a great view of the hills during the winter.
    I say that there is nothing wrong with living in a small town. Once they get big they get annoying.

But anyway, I'm from good ol' Utah, I'm a girl, and I am currently 17.
    Tastes like sugar. Looks like sugar. But it's not sugar.

Devoted Otaku Ghattenpaw is off to a good start Ghattenpaw's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm from Ashtabula city Ohio, right on the shores of Lake Erie. I AM 42 yrs old and proud of every year.

Anything is Pawsable
    Growing old is Mandatory-Growing up is Optional

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast