+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Where are you going for Spring Break?

Otaku Redsquire is off to a good start
    Bonnie Scotland, under a bridge. Och aye. ~<3
    Thanks

Question Re: Where are you going for Spring Break?

Quote Originally Posted by sitinur View Post
    Ew ew ew ew... x_____x
    How many fingers did she lose? Sounds really sicky. I even shivered a little when reading that.

I love ice skating though. I just have a problem with stopping. ^-^;

And uhm, not sure. xD But maybe it's like one of those big ones. Mom did mention about dolphins.

Sorry if its a little descriptive. I'm pretty used to some disturbing gore imagery, and sometimes I forget about the fact that it still runs a shiver up peoples backs depending on whats said. xD But yeah. It was like this maze-like bendy area where you twisted corners on the ice and swerved around and stuff, and theres even a banister on the side where you could hold onto if you were perhaps a little iffy about it. You really had to get some motion going up it because all the time, your slowly going uphill, by a difference of two-to-three metres in vertical height, until you end the whole little trip that goes into a full dropping ice hill, over a good seven metres in length and good enough that even standing and not kicking off, you get one helluva speed simply standing and sliding down it.

Again though, there is a banister at either side of the hill, if your worried or unsure. Albeit the hill area is WIDER, but this was because it was popular and people made it really popular. If people didn't enjoy the feeling, they should stay against the banister. They should pay attention, and not need a warning sign for every little thing. It's common, human, sense.

Signs are for ants.

Since some people might be disturbed by my description, I'll put this in Spoiler tags so you dont HAVE to read it. Hope this is allowed. It's for the best intentions. <3

click to show spoiler

/end horror story

I have a problem stopping too. Trouble is, I'm also an adrenaline junkie. If I'm not going more than 30 miles an hour on the ice rink, then it isn't fun. xD I recognise I'm asking for an accident myself, but I'm pretty diligent. I'm always alert about whats around me, and I dont go flying round blind spots or past corners or stuff like that. That's just dumb. If I want to go really fast, I stay in the centre circle of the main square area of the main ice rink. Beginners will obviously be on the outer sides, where the banisters are. That's the way the rinks designed, after all.

We have a small Sea Life centre in Blackpool in Britain. I LOVE it, every time I'm there I make sure to visit it. I love patting the stingrays, their so cute when they poke their faces out of the water and flap their wings at you. I like watching the sea horses (my mom REALLY wants some of these, but the cheapest seahorses in the pet trade stand at £200 just now each, and their VERY fragile, and die VERY easily.) and the octopi/cuttlefish.

I love ocean animals, it's very rare I get to sea any of them. <-- Hahaha, I made joke. xD -Blows the foghorn of corny joke-ness-

One of my dreams is to see dolphins. To actually meet one of them and pat it. People, as much as they think their smart, really still underestimate them. Orca's are nice too, but I think their a little more vicious. I've heard of 'accidents' happening during shows with Orca's. Only thing is, you'll generally find the human gives them the wrong sign or something in any case. S'just a dolphin is generally more warm-hearted in behaviour and will forgive a lot easier than an Orca will. An orca's a designed predator, it isn't as playful, or really, to be honest, even as social as most dolphins.

(Ironic, because in truth, I'm certain that Orca's are, infact, more related to dolphins than whales, despite being called "Killer Whales".)

You should enjoy your trip! ^__^ I'd love to be going! Those places are awesome. I just wish we had orca's and dolphins on show here. We just have LOADS and LOADS of sharks.

My name ish Steph! -Poses as cape flaps in wind- DX
    -=::/ Tanshin Art Studio \::=-

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Where are you going for Spring Break?

think i'll just go home. i dont have to clean up after people at my parent's house
    I only have a week, anyway.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Otaku Crab Ball Champion, TurtleSnake Champion, Dibblez Party Champion zoolivemonster is off to a good start
    Thanks

Smile Re: Where are you going for Spring Break?

I don't really know where I;m going. my mom won't tell me where we are going yet. I hope that it is someplace cool
    My signature pic!
    I absolutely love it!

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Spring Break... hmmm... Probably do some Fashion Week here in our house with my sis and cousin.

We'll go on our vacation house in Cavite. lol But nuhh swimming.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

....OH RIGHT! WE HAVE A SPRING BREAK!

... with all this running around, I totally forgot we had one.
    I know I probably won't, but I want to go somewhere with a jacuzzi... my body's been aching lately, and I need something that'll sooth the muscle and bones. Preferrably one with hot water that bubbles.

... in unrelated news, isn't the word "aching" weird?
    I mean, with how it's spelled, shouldn't it be pronounced "ah-CHing"? O_o

Otaku Redsquire is off to a good start
    Bonnie Scotland, under a bridge. Och aye. ~<3
    Thanks

Question Re: Where are you going for Spring Break?

Pops dictionary on head/

In unrelated news, the "ch" in "loch" is pronounced the same as the "ch" in "ache". ^_^

/pulls dictionary from head.

I think I might go fishing this summer, I really haven't in YEARS. And since the local rivers are really getting cleaned up, we're seeing a LOT more fish in the rivers. We're even seeing HUGE amounts of langostines. I might try fishing this year, yep. I think its a plan. Ontop of the garden pond I have to build from scratch too. <3

My name ish Steph! -Poses as cape flaps in wind- DX
    -=::/ Tanshin Art Studio \::=-

Banned radeclew is off to a good start radeclew's Avatar
    Thanks

there's only one place for spring beak, and it is Tijuana.... I want to see a donkey show... and see the beach.... you guys know, we all like corruption...
    so I can't wait to get wasted and see what he heck is a donkey show.......

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah spring break!! I love spring break and always looked forward to it.... But now I work full time. My brothers get spring break in which case they rub it in my face and I resist the urge to kill them.
    I never did much on spring break, I usually just layed around the house.... That was awesome and my most favorit part. I did other stuff as well but being able to be lazy was my favorit thing to do.
    My parents usually bagged on me for not doing anything productive. My thoughts on that were this. If I wanted to be doing something and being productive I would have signed up for summer school, but by lazy ass-o-meter was maxed out on level 10, which means SCREW THAT!!
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast