+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Where are you going for Spring Break?

Otaku Redsquire is off to a good start
    Bonnie Scotland, under a bridge. Och aye. ~<3
    Thanks

Question Re: Where are you going for Spring Break?

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    It's funny when people wanna' go to Australia... because Australia's known for having a large amount of its populace being continent-hoppers.
    Everyone wants to go to Australia, but a lotta' Australians hate stayin' there for some reason.
    Theres an old catchphrase I keep hearing; "The English aren't happy unless their miserable, the Irish aren't at peace unless their at war, and the Scottish aren't at home unless their abroad."

Maybe me and some Aussie could switch for a bit. xp Switch countries for a while and find out its just as awful abroad as it is at home. Where I live, its too much bloody rain. If I went to Australia, I think I might realise in more dutiful terms the fact that the majority of Australia is vast, arid desert. o_o

My name ish Steph! -Poses as cape flaps in wind- DX
    -=::/ Tanshin Art Studio \::=-

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Where are you going for Spring Break?

I'll be heading off to North Carolina to visit some family and go to the beach. It'll be the first vacation I'll been and took in almost a year. So I'm very very excited.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

I don;t have such a thing yet, but I'm accompanying my bro on a trip to New York City. I can't wait! My tax return gave me more money than I normally have on city excursions, so I intend to buy a s**tload of manga. As to where we're going after that.............a mystery.
    Why hello there!

Otaku Redsquire is off to a good start
    Bonnie Scotland, under a bridge. Och aye. ~<3
    Thanks

I love going on holiday. ;o; I just have a bit of motion sickness sometimes. I puked on an old lady on the last bus trip to our hotel in Turkey. Then again, the plane flight was like, 7 hours, and then they neglected to tell us that we had a 3 to 4 hour bus trip ahead of us after we got off the plane to go to the hotel. I had a Chicken Pie on the plane which looked SUSPICIOUSLY like fish bake. I asked the woman why my chicken pie looked like fish bake, she said its a new recipe or something, and showed me a chicken pie can. To which I replied; "Is the new recipe consisting of FISH? Why is there FISH in my chicken pie?" To which she replied, "Have a nice day sir!" and ran away.

.. &#37;&#163;!*. &#172;__&#172;

So yes, lovely airline food didn't help at all. I made that quite clear to the bus driver when I got off after covering the old lady on the bus with sick. And then five days later, I was... unwell again, on the top canopy of the cruise ship that took us to and from one of the volcanoes. I tried to do it over the side, but it landed on the deck in the lower cabin area and splashed this silicon blonde in a string bikini that was sunbathing below.

Chaos. Absolute chaos.

I HATE travelling around for ages. I LOVED the trip BACK to the airport at the end of the holidays though - I was well rested and well feeling enough to just watch the scenery. Turkey has lovely err, hills. And stuff. Sad, because herpetology-wise, the area of Turkey I went to was devoid of life. No lizards or tortoises or NOTHING to study, and yet someone I know INSISTED I would find tortoises right away there, because she used to go into the hills and find them all sitting around when she was a little girl. FAIL.

I think I'd go back to Tenerife first, I liked it there. Wasn't as COOKING hot as Turkey, and there wasn't as many people tormenting you into their shops to BUY crap you didn't want. If theres one thing I hate on holiday, its people trying to tourist trap you. And then the shop owners went totally nuts when you didn't buy anything. It sucks, shopping abroad. Jeez, I hate it when I have a SECURITY guard floating around behind me at the garden centre, nevermind the shop owner going "Ooo this is nice buy this" and shoving it into my arms and holding out his hand for money. &#172;_&#172;

I like being left alone when I'm shopping.
    I hope next time I go abroad, the shops'll be better. I'd like to go to Spain somewhere, but I'm holding out for Madegascar. :3

My name ish Steph! -Poses as cape flaps in wind- DX
    -=::/ Tanshin Art Studio \::=-

Otaku nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz's Avatar
    Thanks

I'll be working because im broke most of the time or paying for crap I don't want to!

So even though im out of school im work work work work and more work!

I miss high school....AAAAHHHH!!!! I cant stand it! WORK!!!
    Kamen Rider....DECADE!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4