+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Where's your spot!?

Otaku deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Wheres your spot!?

my spot:
    my friends place ( either playing console, movie marathon or just talking about everything all day )
    mall ( kinda like my last resort i usually go here with someone )
    computer cafe ( if i feel like playin )

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Any spot is perfect for me, just as long as I am around those to whom I am of some worth. The Divine God is omnipresent, so any place where at least one of my loved ones is present, I call it my precious spot; that place is like paradise to me. ^_^

Otaku Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl's Avatar
    Thanks

....um under the playground slides its fun...im kidding -_- but where i really like to be is hangout with my friend is afterschool in the playground, so much fun!

Newbie michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726 may be famous one day michiru726's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm... anywhere is fine for me but i like staying on our roof deck... it's high enough to see the Laguna de Bai (a lake ^-^) on the next town, and is a really nice place to see sunsets... hehe... it's very cool even when the sun reaches it's azimuth, and if at night, is a very nice spot for stargazing... i usually get inspiration for my art when i stay there... so it's pretty helpful and enjoying at the same time... ^_^

"Deviously Revamped."

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i like to hang out where there's

coffee lot's and lot's of coffee

i have 2 pot's a day if i can
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Newbie studlytheknight may be famous one day studlytheknight may be famous one day studlytheknight's Avatar
    Thanks

I hangout where my friends are, the place is inconsequential it is the people that are important.
    Its too close for missles; time to bring out the guns.

Otaku cerebrum has disabled reputation cerebrum's Avatar
    Thanks

I confine myself in the basement waitin 4 the stupidity in humanity to diminish. haha.... ^_^

My fav spot?? ...... uhh...... Probably the roof of a quiet carpark at night.... mmmm, refreshing.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30454&dateline=115992  8199
Your Current Signature Picture
    Sig courtesy goes to : Sazuka. [Sig team]

Newbie Polgara may be famous one day Polgara may be famous one day Polgara's Avatar
    Thanks

well i'm one of the kids that sits infront of the pc for hours talking to people on msn lol but yer my perfect "hang out" place is at a friends little house in the middle of no where we just talk and theres candles lit and it's just so calming... for me anyways...
    What eternal hand of eye, what limitless imagination, could concieve the pangs of immortal life? An eternity of broken dreams. A place where once I died. what divine-concieved design, could match a mortal life? A wry and rapt mortality. A life played out in sounds, of weeping, screaming sighs. Is this when the night comes down? The Shadow in us all, that ebbs and flows with ignorance...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 ... LastLast