+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Who can play the Piano Well?

Otaku Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_rebel View Post
    Playing the piano is my favourite pastime, no doubt. I er, probably wouldn't go as far as to call myself a genius, but.. um, well, you listen and judge for yourself.

I've gotten my Diploma in Performance already, whee. Honours! *jumps for joy* I did a course in Piano Performance (first under ABRSM, then under the London College of Music), which isn't too difficult from the regular piano course most people do, except that I'm not allowed to look at my scores and I have to do more difficult aural tests. Usually only aspiring concert pianists (which I am not) go through this but for some reason it was always this way from the time I started. I didn't know anything back then so it was normal to me. I only found out later that there was a difference.

It's hard to say which composer's got the most difficult pieces because... well, different people play different things, and hey, if I wanted I could just go right ahead and compose something virtually impossible to play (but would sound really good if played). That said, I like Debussy for classical piano. These days I play mostly jazz piano - my idol being Tatum, no less. Oh, and Uehara Hiromi of Berklee.

BTW, Shizune and Adarrah, PLEASE DO NOT HOLD PRIVATE CONVERSATIONS WITHIN THE THREAD!! That's spamming. Keep that up and this here thread'll be locked.
    Yeah- uhh- okay. Thanks. That's great! You're a diploma holder! Awesome*2 Thumbs* Composing songs... I'm not in a mood but it's nice to compose our own music.
    Carve an amble now,
    Saying that the day's still bright,
    And let's play with time.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks
    Yeah people, no spamming in threads. keep to the topic that is made. if this thread does it again, i will close it.

As for my contribuction. I was going to go for my grade 7 in ABRSM. But i wasn't getting on too well with one piece and i was going to University soon i didn't see the point in going for it.

Otherwise i love you play Moonlight Sonata, or the Promise. they are my favourites to play. Of course my musical vocabulary is still growing.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Newbie jnm406 may be famous one day jnm406 may be famous one day jnm406's Avatar
    Thanks

Question

uhhhhhhh not me lolz i am new hust looking to post sumthing kkk

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks
    Moonlight Sonata lol very classical I love this song. Sadly I wish I could play it....

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku Pig Blaster Champion anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy may be famous one day anime_fantasy's Avatar
    somewhere in Ontario....um....wait or was it Nunavut
    Thanks
    well i play piano but i didn't take classes i play by ear which i know isn't good but i'm used to it so what i hear i try to play
    being a bunny is hard work

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks
    I used to always play the piano, stopped for about a year and then completely forgot how to play.. which is strange..

So I find the keyboard easyer ^^;; I can play a few simple tunes and notes and stuff now.. still learning..

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    Moonlight Sonata lol very classical I love this song. Sadly I wish I could play it....
    I've played that song before! good stuff.
    I play the piano. I like a range of music. But I tend to stick to classical.

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks
    I use to play the piano when was little, I think I was pretty good at it, I don't play it anymore I play a guitar now(not so good at it yet). ^^

Thanks lifeforce! (:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast