+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Who can play the Piano Well?

Newbie Osaka-Ren may be famous one day Osaka-Ren may be famous one day Osaka-Ren's Avatar
    Thanks
    I can play the piano. And, last weekend, I just bought a new piano key board. (Crashed the actual piano because it was old. ><;; ) I've always had a piano when I was younger but I never played it. (Gosh, I didn't know how fun it could be!) Then, I started playing the piano and got some tips from my older sister who also plays the piano MUCH better then I do.

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Osaka-Ren View Post
    I can play the piano. And, last weekend, I just bought a new piano key board. (Crashed the actual piano because it was old. ><;; ) I've always had a piano when I was younger but I never played it. (Gosh, I didn't know how fun it could be!) Then, I started playing the piano and got some tips from my older sister who also plays the piano MUCH better then I do.
    Lol, you had a piano and never even oce played it, you sound like me, but once you learn how to play its really fun. ^^

Thanks lifeforce! (:

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks
    i only can play the super mario bros song in piano and the paparoach theme song.. but that well for knowing the keys

perdoname michelle!

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Violent : Moonlight Sonata is probably one of the easier pieces, I'd have to say. Compared to say, Fantasie Impromptu, most pieces become a piece of cake. I'd recommend picking up Bach's The Well-Tempered Clavier and mastering all the fugues inside. Getting all the notes right isn't too difficult, but playing them all to tempo is a chore if you're not naturally a good pianist. I didn't like that collection much but my teacher insisted I play two praeludiums + fugas (preludes + fugues) for my diploma examination so yeah, I had to go thru the entire book. Annoying.

I don't particularly like the sound of keyboards or synthesizers. Not natural, and the keyboards aren't big enough. I do like Roland's digital pianos, though. There's one in my church - no idea what model, but I was told it's one of the higher-end ones.

The piano I use at home is a Weinbach upright. What I'd really like is a Kawai baby grand. My Weinbach's nice because the keys are soft and the sound is really bright (unlike Petrof pianos - they're all muted), a little too bright perhaps. Most concert pianists these days opt for Kawai.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    i know how to play the fur elise asong and i mastered how to play that once upon a december song from anstasia movie

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks
    It would be something if someone could master Uehara Hiromi's Desert On The Moon. That girl is frighteningly GOOD.

Newbie Shizune may be famous one day Shizune may be famous one day Shizune's Avatar
    Thanks
    Who can play "Congratulations!" from "Ah! My Goddess!"? I like that music^_^ I think "Scarlet" is not very easy bcuz I can't stretch my fingers just like my friend lol

Thanks
    LOL. They're all easy, even Scarlet. But maybe that's just because I can play by ear.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast