+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Who can play the Piano Well?

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ack, I'm starting to think that maybe I should take up piano lessons again. All this knowledge of the piano is making me feel dumb lol. I learnt for about less than half a year or so, then just gave up. It wasn't hard, boring, or any of that - I guess I just couldn't be bothered. There are so many people who learn the piano where I live, I just don't see the point anymore.

Sure, it's fun, and it may make your applications to selective schools and such look better, but I just don't really care when it comes to these things. I only started because I wanted to be able to play an instrument, and the piano appealed to me at the time, but I guess I didn't want to waste time learning to play the piano when I could've been playing sports and such. Call me naíve if you want, but that's how I am.

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Oh. I started because... my sisters were already taking lessons. I don't know if they asked to be enrolled or if my mum just went ahead and enrolled them. I come from a pretty musically-inclined family - each of us can play at least two different instruments, piano being the main one.

I guess... yeah, sometimes I'm like that, not wanting to conform to what everyone else is doing, but back then I didn't really think about it. I was so young! And playing the piano is a really great way to let go when you're feeling really emo. As long as there's a piano around, there'll always be an outlet for me to release all those pent-up emotions... which is good, because if I kept all those feelings inside I think I'd explode.

~ beri-chan ~ hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu may be famous one day hamu-hamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    i' m trying to play fields of hope from Gundam Seed. I do't excatly find it though however i just find it annoying looking at all the notes and trying to learn it. Yet i like the song, so i don't think i;ll be stopping soon.

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hamu-hamu View Post
    i' m trying to play fields of hope from Gundam Seed. I do't excatly find it though however i just find it annoying looking at all the notes and trying to learn it. Yet i like the song, so i don't think i;ll be stopping soon.
    that one from Gundam in piano u got gut'sa hamster. That song has a lot mixes to play in the same time slow and fast to.

perdoname michelle!

Otaku macky_516 may be famous one day macky_516 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    i never took any lessons but when i was about 14 i decided to learn my mom had a grand piano and i started just playing things by ear. im pretty good at that. then i got sheet music to my favorite movies and started to get better and better. now i play at an expert level and i love it. but yeah i just so happen to play the piano. lol

MICHIERU RULES ALL

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I know how to play "mary had a little lamb" XD
    At one stage I knew how to play some piano...not any more

Newbie Mikoko may be famous one day Mikoko may be famous one day Mikoko's Avatar
    Thanks
    I can play the piano too! I think the guitar is easier to learn. But still,... piano a piano has many strings in it. lol

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Gosh, you gotta be kidding. Learning how to play the piano is SO MUCH easier than learning how to play the guitar! X( I'm saying this because I took classical guitar lessons too, for a while. I stopped after Grade 6 cuz I hated going for lessons. +__+ These days I play more acoustic guitar.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4