+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Who else like girls that cosplay

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who else like girls that cosplay

but remember the all important pretty rule.

sometimes, costumes are stupid, or rather, they dont make them right. but they get a point for trying, right?

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

When it comes to cosplay. I like 'em either dark like Paine from FFX2, or loli. Everything else just seems too...meh. I guess it's just a reflection of my love for punk girls, and their opposites, the super sweet ones found in my favorite animes. Oh how twisted I am.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mega View Post
    When it comes to cosplay. I like 'em either dark like Paine from FFX2, or loli. Everything else just seems too...meh. I guess it's just a reflection of my love for punk girls, and their opposites, the super sweet ones found in my favorite animes. Oh how twisted I am.
    dont worry, evryone is twisted in some form or another. rikku hardly wears any kind of pants, and i think thats cool.

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Titanofdeath View Post
    girls that cosplay are have sdome pretty random things they dress up as like cats and stuff like that and ff is a great thing the do dress up as.
    My little sister is a pretty girl who dresses up as a cat. It has ruined cosplaying for me forever. Everytime I see someone I think, "You are someone's daughter! Someone's sister! Have you no shame?!" I actually gave my coat to one poor girl last year.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    My little sister is a pretty girl who dresses up as a cat. It has ruined cosplaying for me forever. Everytime I see someone I think, "You are someone's daughter! Someone's sister! Have you no shame?!" I actually gave my coat to one poor girl last year.
    so now your a big brother figure? kidding, kidding.

you have a point. and what was this girl dressed as?

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    so now your a big brother figure? kidding, kidding.

you have a point. and what was this girl dressed as?
    I suppose I am a big brother figure. Haha.

This girl was wearing . . . er . . . let me see if I can find the anime . . . Nope, don't remember the title. Anyway, a bikini is more modest than what she had on. Just enough cloth and elastic to cover her womanly bits . . . I'm surprised she wasn't thrown out for public indecency.

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I for one am quite fond of the Neko aspect of cosplay...
    but the all important PRETTYrule must come into place. but other than the Neko I like the dark look, Like Paine.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

The only thing hotter than a girl who cosplays is a Japanese girl that cosplays, LOL! ^_^

On a serious note though, I find cosplay very interesting and even give it a shot every now and again. Cosplay is cool, because it kinda makes ya wish that everybody dressed like they popped out of a manga. ^_^ So to see girls cosplay... Mmmm.... Yummy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast