+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Who has ever (like there was a time that you really needed to be with your parents)?

Newbie Serena500 is off to a good start Serena500's Avatar
    Thanks

Who has ever (like there was a time that you really needed to be with your parents)?

who has ever felt like there was a time that you really needed to be with your parents?

Describe what it was like an how you over came that feeling.

right now it is happening to me because my dad went into surgery this past monday and all week i came home to an empty house and it was almost like 12:00 midnight before my mom came home and it has been like this for a whole week and i am getting really depraved from my mother.
    The battle of the best ninja..who will rise to the top? Maybe Sasuke. Maybe Naruto.
    Thanks to ryomakurosaki for the sig ^^

Otaku Kairu is off to a good start Kairu's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who has ever?

Yes and no...I mean i am with my parents allll the time, so when they leave me home alone for a few hours it is very nice and relaxing. Just when they are gone longer than they are supposed to be.....I panic lol.
    I want to be with them so i can see whats taking so long.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

i love my parents and i can't live without them ,(they all my life) .... one of the times me and mom went out to visit my mam's uncle and we went without dad and there you spent 2 days there so i were happy and sad in the same time because i wished that dad with us ... so i can't live without my dad and mam and they are piece from me ....
    who has ever felt like there was a time that you really needed to be with your parents?
    well all the time because i love them very much and i am happy because they are my parents .... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Otaku mere is off to a good start mere's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I must admit i really never have those feelings anymore...once i passed the age twelve i haven't really had that feeling... u see... im more independent and my parents don't pay attention to me because im the most responsible..i suppose you could say..they have no need to worry about me...
    So we don't talk that much or even try to make conversation... seems pointless at times...cuz i have nothing extream to tell them...there is just some distance there..
    Sure if they were gone for a really long time i would worry about them..and i would start to miss their presents..but i don't think i would feel as i truly ...well..yah...need them...it feels bad to say so...but they tought me well i guess...

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

I talk with my mum about ALMOST everything. There are some things I need to keep to myself, but I can talk to her about everything from relationships to jobs to whatever is in my head. There are times I call her up just to say hi.

(By the way, you're "deprived" not "depraved.")

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    I talk with my mum about ALMOST everything. There are some things I need to keep to myself, but I can talk to her about everything from relationships to jobs to whatever is in my head. There are times I call her up just to say hi.

(By the way, you're "deprived" not "depraved.")
    Do you talk to her about guys?? Im like others here, i talk to my parents about everything. We're very open.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who has ever (like there was a time that you really needed to be with your parent

i talk to my mother about every thing , and when me and mam went to shopping we become friends close friends (not like a mother and a daughter) i have a lot of fun with my mother ,and there is a strange connecting between me and mam like when she look at me without saying anything i understand what she want and what she trying to say and that is the same for her ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by mere View Post
    Well I must admit i really never have those feelings anymore...once i passed the age twelve i haven't really had that feeling... u see... im more independent and my parents don't pay attention to me because im the most responsible..i suppose you could say..they have no need to worry about me...
    So we don't talk that much or even try to make conversation... seems pointless at times...cuz i have nothing extream to tell them...there is just some distance there..
    Sure if they were gone for a really long time i would worry about them..and i would start to miss their presents..but i don't think i would feel as i truly ...well..yah...need them...it feels bad to say so...but they tought me well i guess...
    i were like you ... there was a distant between me and my parents , but i start break this distant to become close to them .. and that worked and i am happy now because i break that distant .... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Newbie frozenwilderness may be famous one day frozenwilderness may be famous one day frozenwilderness's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who has ever (like there was a time that you really needed to be with your parent

never had that feeling... I usually don't tell my parents anything unless it's major... and grades of course, which they demand from me. I guess I'm not that close with them :/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast