+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Who has ever (like there was a time that you really needed to be with your parents)?

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who has ever (like there was a time that you really needed to be with your parent

Nope, never a time. I detest my parents with a passion. I don't talk to them that much, I live with my grandmother x.X'

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Re: Who has ever (like there was a time that you really needed to be with your parent

i didn't have to say it out loud they knew by instinct plus they know how my pride can get in the way of asking for help. but when my ex dide they were there for me.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

There is usually a time in my life where I want to be with my dad. Mainly because my dad has pretty much experienced anything that I have gone through and he gives me pretty good advice. I can never really talk with my mum because we have really never seen eye to eye and I doubt that she could ever really help me with anything. Though we have talked about things but those are rare and very awkward.

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, absolutely.
    The most important situation where I had to be there for my parents is when my mom was diagnosed with cancer and I had to be there for her...especially when she was undergoing the chemotherapy and the radiology.those were hard times..because she needed me there to support her when she was loosing her hair and I had to give her strength and tell her to never give up. And also when my dad was getting an open heart surgery because his doctors told him that he was walking on the border line of life and death. it was also hard for him because he was used to doing things all by himself and now he could not do the things he loves anymore.
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

umm well my parents are divorced. so i am with my mum all the time. so i hate beig home. XD i guess you could say she is a big crazy. so i never really want to be home. now my dad. i always need him. he has always been my support and i can tell him anything withouth him over reacting. instead he will sit down and talk to me about what ever needs to be talked about.
    so really i just need my dad cause my mum causes all of the drama in my family. XD

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Otaku heartless is off to a good start
    Thanks

well there is the time that i have the feeling that i need to see my parents coz i havent been with them,i havent seen them personaly,only in picture,being independent without them,thats always me..
    sometimes i wish i never existed
    -heartless.DY-025

Otaku demonicloud is off to a good start
    Thanks

times like those are rare, yet they still happen, I havent had one since I dont like my parents and they're never around.
    fear the reaper

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

I remember as a teenager that I subscribed to BMG Music and couldn't pay the $14.95 I had to so I went to my mom and she payed it saving my butt. My dad just watches t.v. mostly. It's hard talking to either because they are both lousy listeners but they did provide for me financially growing up. When I want to talk though I go to my sisters or brothers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2