+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: who would it be

Newbie girlicious is off to a good start girlicious's Avatar
    Thanks

who would it be

if u could have anybody's account and profile on animeonline who would u want and y

XD bored
    [IMG][/IMG]

Newbie amatsubu is off to a good start amatsubu's Avatar
    In the most corrupt, and scheming boarding school ever...cause my parents hate me v.v
    Thanks

Re: who would it be

I dunno i'm a new member & i hardly know anyone ^.^

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

My own i mean cmon LOOK AT THOSE ARCADE SCORES PEOPLE Nah just kidding (well im not but..) i don't think i'd want anyones accout because it's kinda of classed as stealing and after all the effor i put onto this account why would i want osmeone else effort when they lose it all? It would tear me appart to be stolen and just...Destroyed form Animeonline. Also you forgot to mention whos account you would like but i bet the majority of "Noobs" say Dragonball's account because he is the designer...Well if you take it Animeonline would just be destroyed because in my opinion he is the only decent guy that could run this place, i ahve a few others in my head but (sorry) to be honest some of the mods are just to strickt, dragonball understands more...So don't take his account otherwise you would lose this awsome site...call me a suck up but you know it's the truth...

God's Little Girl blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel may be famous one day blue_rebel's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't know. Anyone's, I guess. I think I would get a huge kick out of "being" someone other than myself. Then again, we're never really ourselves on the net, so who am I kidding?

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd want to be Hassun for a day. That way, I can make harsh comments without the fear of getting ban~ (Laughs and then hides)

Other than Hassun, I like my own identity as a sheep around here (and in real world)

Baa~ <^x^>/
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Otaku Bike Stunts Champion Shonen may be famous one day Shonen may be famous one day Shonen's Avatar
    Thanks

Any mod's account would be fine, it would be nice to see that side of AO. I wouldn't like to stay as a moderator though, I log on far too little to be of any use as a mod. A day or two would be fine to satisfy my curiosity

[Sig-Team Member] [My Profile] [My Gallery]
    *Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of Law*

Àddïctëd tø |ăüghïñg :) Sonny Sunshine Champion, Volcano Champion, Aquarium Sprengischen Champion, Spiderman Web of Words Champion, Look Alive Champion iluvmyloser is off to a good start iluvmyloser's Avatar
    Thanks

Same as Shonen. I think it would be cool^^ you knwo boss the people around..nah im just playing just want to see how a mod cp looks like^^
    Yeah, Bye.

Otaku Saionji is off to a good start
    Thanks

I'd want highteckdudu's account. Haha just kidding -.- I go to school with her.
    I like my account, there is nothing wrong with it =\
    Continuous effort-Not strength or intelligence- is the key to unlocking our potential.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast