+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Who IS Your Hero and WHY?

Newbie Calena715 may be famous one day Calena715 may be famous one day Calena715's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who IS Your Hero?

I will have to say my mother b/c she went back to college to get her degree after she had raised 3 children on her own and no longer had to work. She did it for herself to prove that she could. I think that's awesome! Not to mention she graduated with a 4.0! I have to admit, I was a little jealous.

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

I would say my grandparents because they have been through a lot in their lives. From living World War II to raising seven children. My parents cause they helped me a lot and were always there for me.

Newbie Hpv50 may be famous one day Hpv50 may be famous one day Hpv50's Avatar
    Thanks

Definelty my parents.Kinda corny,but its the truth

Otaku Howl_of_Fenrir may be famous one day Howl_of_Fenrir may be famous one day Howl_of_Fenrir's Avatar
    Thanks

My parents was my hero when I'm still child.
    But, my hero right now is some of anime character.
    I decided to change it, because I see a lot of flaw that I didn't want to do in life.
    In anime case, I didn't think the flaw really bad.
    I love you,so please don't love me.

"Maximum signature main image size = 500*115 pixels"

Otaku tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey may be famous one day tupacs_wifey's Avatar
    Thanks

Tupac Amaru Shakur is my hero
    my grand mother is to

HolderOfThe
    DarkChalice's LiL sis

Otaku NaDa- may be famous one day NaDa- may be famous one day NaDa-'s Avatar
    Thanks

My hero(s) would have to be Bruce Lee and Jet Li. Bruce Lee made a huge impact on the world of martial arts, IMO he was the greatest martial artist who had ever lived as well as one of the most intellectual. I have been studying his philosophy of JKD since I was young, and to this day he still stands as an inspiration to me. Jet Li is one of the greatest (if not THE greatest) present day martial artist. He has suceeded and accomplished much with heart, determination and faith. He too stands as an inspiration and has great talent presenting martial arts through acting.

Newbie SailorGoddess may be famous one day SailorGoddess may be famous one day SailorGoddess's Avatar
    Thanks

Storm and Sailor Jupiter. Sounds dumb but both of them are strong women who defend themselves and stand up for what they believe in. They are strong figures and I like that kind of attitude. They don't let anyone tear them down.

Newbie shinewu may be famous one day shinewu may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper66 View Post
    Hello ao members tell me who your hero is

Mines my dad^^^this picture is about 10-20 yrs ago he was stationed in France, and why is he my hero? Well here’s his story:
    besides being station in France he also went to desert storm, and Germany including all over the U.S. He was in the 82'nd air born and during his career he passed seal training didn't get "into" it, air born defense school did that for some time, and was a first master sergeant till he retired a couple of years ago,he did marathons and ran more and trained more than you will probably in your entire life,he trained dozens of troops to be the best, and was one fu**ing OUTSTANDING soldier. He was a jump master and has completed hundreds of jumps all while taking care of me and my older brother for around 10 years.. And he never gave in…
    So this thread is dedicated to him and all the heroes out there
    NOW tell me yours...
    Good story. I believe everyone adores his father, though in different ways.
    Congratulations on your recognition of the most valuable person in your life.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast