+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Who IS Your Hero and WHY?

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who IS Your Hero?

I think I have a hero after all! The one that gives me dreams and inspiration!! he is....

because of this hero.. I wanna work harder and smarter! I wanna push myself to the limit! I wanna.. rule the world!! XD Once I own this 'hero' of mine,.. wakakaka~!!!! XD
    shopping spree!! XD

baa~! sheep domination.inc will be succeeded! I shall buy weapons and start my own terrorism! j/k
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Otaku N-adiE may be famous one day N-adiE may be famous one day N-adiE's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Who IS Your Hero?

I REALLY DONT HAVE A HERO..........THIS THREAD REALLY GOT ME THINKING AND NOP , NO HERO FOR ME......
    SLAUGHTER THE PIG

-=Tumble_Dry=-

^^^***CRY FOR ATTENTION***^^^

DJ HYPE

One of the oldest DJ's I know... Still in the game

Newbie Kai_Blackwolf may be famous one day Kai_Blackwolf may be famous one day Kai_Blackwolf's Avatar
    Thanks

master chief is my hero :P. to be serious though, i have no hero. i have people i look up to, but nobody is my hero. my brother is my hero i spose, hes saved me alot of times, hes my best friend as well. him and dad. but other than that, i look up to nobody, nobody is my hero, because if something were to happen to me, my family is the only people who would care, im told differently by everyone, but i think that other than peter, my closest friend second to my brother, nobody would care if i would die. but yeah, my dad and my brother are my heroes. i was taught everything i know by my brother and my dad. they are always there for me, so id say that the are my heroes.
    Blackness covers all I see and all I touch. No feeling of pain, just sorrow. My hand loses grip of the sword I held. And I turn to become a true shadow.

Otaku lovejam may be famous one day lovejam may be famous one day lovejam's Avatar
    Thanks

my daddy is my hero. he was abused as a kid and came from a really bad home but he went to college but almost failed out...so then he just joined up the army for the vietnam war and after two years he said he grew up in the army, went back to school, applied himself and became an MD. i cant help but admire that sort of perseverance.

otherwise, im my own hero.

We traded blows in violent prose
    And made arrangements heaven knows..

Otaku jeilee may be famous one day jeilee may be famous one day jeilee's Avatar
    you have to deal with the grim before finding it
    Thanks

my hero....ummm my hero is my family..i guess...

Newbie Kai_Blackwolf may be famous one day Kai_Blackwolf may be famous one day Kai_Blackwolf's Avatar
    Thanks

well, what is the definition of hero? i spose it could mean different things to different people, so of course we all have different heroes
    Blackness covers all I see and all I touch. No feeling of pain, just sorrow. My hand loses grip of the sword I held. And I turn to become a true shadow.

Newbie HellsPunker may be famous one day HellsPunker may be famous one day HellsPunker's Avatar
    Thanks

Pft thats easy, otep of otep

May my eyes PIERCE your body, PARALIZING you with your SOUL restless. You have been DAMNED, listen for only my MARK on the WIND will give you back a walking LIFE, somthing for your soul to FILL!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast