+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: who's ur hero?

Newbie shounenyaoi is off to a good start shounenyaoi's Avatar
    Thanks

who's ur hero?

whos ur hero? many people have a lot of hero's but...a hero for me is someone that always stands by urside nomatter the consiquece or no matter wat happens. a hero can be a person that affected ur life in a good way like ur parents, ur parents have done alot for u, even if they get mad at u, hit u, scream at u, get mad at u,...but..no matter wat happens ur their child and at the end they will risk their life to save u..
    my hero is my mom,..we used to fight everysingle day and before she died..the last word i told her was that i hate her..but at the end...she was the only family i got..and nobody can change the past one last time so i could utlist tell her that...she was MY ONLY HERO. but now i cant take back wat i said in the past cuz life goes on. becarful to not hurt ur hero's cuz they might be the only ones that stay beside u wen the world gives u its back.

Newbie Japxican may be famous one day Japxican may be famous one day Japxican's Avatar
    Here, there, anywhere...kinda like eating green eggs and ham.
    Thanks

Re: who's ur hero?

My #1 hero is God!
    Other than that, my mom and dad for sure. They've always supported me and helped guide me in my life. I can always go to them for advice or help and they're always there for me.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Japxican For This Useful Post:

shounenyaoi (Jun 11, 2010)

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

lol, i'm cheesy like that too. my mom is my hero even though she's made many... many bad decisions in her life. she's a single mother of five children, whats not to admire? she's the smartest person i know and never to busy to help someone in need, so long as its within her power. she's funny and despicable but in all the right places. she's the one person i'm going to miss the most in the world and when i die, even if i dont go anywhere besides the ground, i want to be near her. :/

cheeeeese.
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to FLawEdmiNd For This Useful Post:

Newbie animefreak150 is off to a good start animefreak150's Avatar
    Thanks

aww thats so sweet... i personally dont have a hero considering that almost every1 i know is a ... bad word... other than that if i had to have a hero, it would be my best friend/sister, Chelsea... shes been there when i needed her the most and shes really trust worthy... unlike my parents...
    the worst feeling is not Death, its knowing that you aren't needed,

that you are alone in this world, and that you no longer have a reason to live...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to animefreak150 For This Useful Post:

Newbie ines is off to a good start ines's Avatar
    Thanks

my mom she is always by my side when i need her even sometimes she get mad at me but i know she is doing it cause she do care about me,
    also my best friend, she is really a GOOD friend she helped me a lot...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ines For This Useful Post:

Newbie Zakizo is off to a good start Zakizo's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess the closest person to being a hero to me right now is my mom, and I guess maybe my sister. They both have some character flaws, but I respect my mom for being able to raise my sister and I in such tough situations throughout life, and without doing anything bad. I respect my sister greatly for being able to stay in school, I can never seem to stick with it. Although lately she's been going to too many parties and failing, so I think she and I both need to try harder. But she's stood up for me a lot of times in the past, so I'm thankful for that, and I hope I can repay them both one day for everything they've done. And then, hopefully I can be someone elses hero, and never let them down.
    What? You've never seen a talking cabbage before? Well, if you were a bit more open minded, then maybe you WOULD have.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

My hero would be my Grandma Dee, because she survived cancer. And she is funny, and had a positive attuitde always even when she had cancer. Shes just a totally awesome person, I wish I could be more like her.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Otaku Dragons2801 is off to a good start Dragons2801's Avatar
    in a place beyond the reaches of time, gripped with sorow, pain driving everything to insanity.
    Thanks

my brother, he has helped me threw a lot, even in the darkest of times, and threw the fights that my family got into, my brother was there and helped me threw them. he is also the only one that i trust in my family, all the others are against me.

within the darkened realm of the mind, is endless shadows, wrenching pain, warming love, and burning desires.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast