Closed Thread

Thread: why

Banned neko nathaniel is off to a good start neko nathaniel's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs down why

whats with all the who is this posts latly? if u ask me id say u dont know them thar of no inportince to u lol that dont work all the time tho lol some people u dont know u need to know and the people u know u dont want to know lol.

and another thing. no ones posing things of inportince?whats up with that i have only seen like 3 things that wher really inportint....but thats just to me other things might be inporting to other prople.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: why

I don't really know anyone here, I have a couple of good people that I usually talk to however they havn't been around much lately, or they just havn't been talking to me!

You know whats important to me? People giving me good advice, like which side to part my hair on and stuff like that. I posted pictures in the gallery and only one person gave me their opinion on it, and that was good ol' xxooxx!

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Witch Hunter GallComp may be famous one day GallComp may be famous one day GallComp's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: why

Quote Originally Posted by neko nathaniel View Post
    whats with all the who is this posts latly? if u ask me id say u dont know them thar of no inportince to u lol that dont work all the time tho lol some people u dont know u need to know and the people u know u dont want to know lol.

and another thing. no ones posing things of inportince?whats up with that i have only seen like 3 things that wher really inportint....but thats just to me other things might be inporting to other prople.
    Please try to write in a way that people can actually understand you. Closing.

Closed Thread