+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Anime Online?

Newbie Princess Rain may be famous one day Princess Rain may be famous one day Princess Rain's Avatar
    Thanks

Why Anime Online?

Well, I searched the forum beforehand for a thread like this and no results came up.. Which is kind of surprising.

How did you guys find AO? How long ago was it that you became a member, and what's kept you around so long since?
    Last edited by Princess Rain; Aug 09, 2006 at 11:09 AM.
    >AnimeUnlimited.Net< Unlimited talk. Unlimited fun. Unlimited anime.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why Anime Online?

I joined this site... *looks at Join Date* ...apparently sometime last year in April. I think I found this place using Google or something. Or maybe I found this place by chance. I don't remember. All I do remember is that the forum that I used to hang out in died (KingYugi Forums.. R.I.P) and I had nowhere else to go. So I found this place, joined, and I've been here ever since.
    I love my girlfriend.

Otaku Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66 may be famous one day Reaper66's Avatar
    Thanks

I found it when I was searching for pics but I just got dragged in by the site and became addicted ^__^
    (-)4(|< 7(-)3 P14|\|37

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i found AO looking for forum that talked about uncut anime and i have stuck around for 4 months becuase AO is addictive and the people here are awesome
    and i made alot of freinds here my first week wich was cool and i have even more friends now. AO rules!!!! becuase its all about the anime and good freinds
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

was looking on teh internet for some poems, and ended up finding some of Kasai's and AnimeChick's. i was a lurker for at least 4 months before i actually joined...
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Banned SilentAssasin may be famous one day
    Thanks

I was searching google for an online anime forum and this place came up.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I was asked by a friend from another forum to join this place to "try it out, you might like it." This was back before AO crashed and everything was restarted. Old AO I guess you'd call it. Anyways, I was only on Old AO for a couple months at most, I remember reading the top posters list and Cybergig1 had like, 10,000+ posts, the skin was green instead of gray, and there were tons of people it seemed like. Anywho, AO crashed, I lost my account, the site was down a few days. I come back, new AO is here, I signup under my typical username. (Dark was taken at the old AO) I sorta was one of the first to come back, way before we had even 1,000 members and well, here I am now. I consider myself an Old AO n00b, but a new AO vet. Strange how that happens.
    Last edited by Dark.; Aug 08, 2006 at 09:01 PM.

Otaku N!tr0-Glyc3r1n may be famous one day N!tr0-Glyc3r1n may be famous one day N!tr0-Glyc3r1n's Avatar
    Thanks

wat i did was I was looking for anime wallpapers and the icon for this sites wallpapers came up so I decided to join

thank u SasuraiHell
    go -=NOOBZ=- clan!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast