+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Why Anime Online?

Otaku *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura*'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Why Anime Online?

Kedar introduced me to Anime online. I remember him talking lot about this website on how the members here are so fun and that they have cool discussion..... ^^ and since he seems value it so much, I thought I should definitely join it, so I joined. Hehe. ^^ I made a lot of great friends here, they are all so great, and they keep me want to be at Anime online.
    *^-^* Thank you SasuraiHell *^-^*

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

I joined about two years ago and my cousin showed this site. I joined a few days later. Its just a cool place to be around.

Newbie Princess Rain may be famous one day Princess Rain may be famous one day Princess Rain's Avatar
    Thanks

Interesting!

I dont know how long I've been an idle member of AO. I dont know how many accounts it took before I actually found one to stick with. All I know is, I found AO though Katsuhito's site AR, and up until now I haven't found much reason to stick around. Now that I've gotten to understand the way some of you are, I find it much easier to get myself to come more often. Hopefully things stay this way.

^_^
    >AnimeUnlimited.Net< Unlimited talk. Unlimited fun. Unlimited anime.

Otaku kenchi18 may be famous one day kenchi18 may be famous one day kenchi18's Avatar
    Thanks

I found mine at google looking at pics click on a pic and the AO showed up and it looked interesting and I joined and it's a good thing I did cause it is interesting and fun and I like it alot.
    Your life means nothing to me.

Newbie Lunai may be famous one day Lunai may be famous one day Lunai's Avatar
    Thanks

I came here looking for wallpapers...and I decided to join the forum since I hadn't been on an anime forum in a few years.

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

i was looking for something entirely different and stumbled upon this by accident. i just hung around until i found the debate forum, thats where i started killing my hands on the keyboard.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Newbie Soras_girl may be famous one day Soras_girl may be famous one day Soras_girl's Avatar
    Thanks

I just joined. I found this on http://www.topwebgames.com.
    Please don't send me chainmail. I'll put you on my ignored list.

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

What was i looking for???, i have no clue, it hasent even been a full year yet.

Anyhow, i have no clue why i stayed[nvmd just remembered!!]

I was in it for the ''Requesting Sig Thread'', - at the time i was very new in making sigs, and i seen how fun it was, so i joined up , made sig for people(which Mayu-chan has the sig i first made for somebody and still wears it ).

After that i guess i made friends because i did many requests at the time, i was happy, didnt post alot but happy just the same,

later then upgraded to a staff not to long ago, and huzaaah!, i have duties ^_^'

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast